Mutilations

Y/N POV

Seymour and I lug Y/n two to the back of the shop and get an assortment of knives to take her apart.

"Thanks for all ya done for me Twooie, sorry it hadta end like this." he says putting a hand on one the leaves.

"Don't touch me" booms a voice.

"Wh-who said that!" he says looking around. I grab a knife in panic

"After all I've done for you this is how you repay me?" it asks.

"Uh, Seymore, I think it was the plant talkin'." I say pointing at Y/n two.

"You're damn right it was the plant!" 

"S-Seymour, I'm scared." I say holding the knife tightly.

He gently pushes me behind him and pics up a knife of his own.

"It's that dumb slut ain't it! She's been telling you to off me from day one!" it yells.

"Don't you dare call her a slut!" Seymour yells.

He kicks the pot over and watches as the flower falls over. Twooies roots are exposed and Seymour cuts them off. He slips the stem in half with his knife and I curl up on the floor covering my ears as the plant screams.

He sabs up through the bottom of the plant and Y/n two's leaves are thrashing about trying to knock him over.

Finally the plant goes limp and Seymour comes over to me.

He wraps his arms around me and I sink into him shaking.

"It's alright, the plant is gone... she's all gone now..." 

"Seymour that was the most terrifyin' monster I've ever seen in my whole entire life." I say looking up at him.

He sits down and pulls me into his lap. I tuck my head into his shoulders and he strokes my hair.

"I swear on my life, Y/n, I'll never let another monster like that hurt ya." 

I smile up at him and wipe a bit of green from his cheek before kissing him.

"I love you, Mr. Krelborn."

"I love you too, Y/n."

Once I was much more calm we got to work on taking apart the awful plant. Upon closer examination it was clearer than ever that there was no plant that was anything like Twooie.

"Maybe I could make some sort of replica if I combined a hibiscus breed with a larger fly trap and  some sort of fungi." He says dejectedly.

"We'll try everything we can. You're gonna get that life you deserve." I say smiling over at him.

"Hey, Y/n, part of the future you said I deserved was a nice wife." 

I smile slightly and look up at him again.

"Why yes, Seymour, I did."

He makes his way to me and holds my hand.

"We have hardly known each other a week, but I would really like to marry you." he tells me.

I laugh and bring him into a hug.

"Seymour Krelborn. Of course I want to marry you, but we don't have any money to, and you're right we've barely known each other a week! I promise I will marry you, Seymour, but you gotta give me a little time." I say.

He grins and nods.

"Of course! In the meantime I'll find some money for a home and a wedding."

"Somethin far away from Skid Row... we'll open a shop... one that specializes in strange plants! Well... not super strange..." I say

He grins and spins me around before bringing me into a kiss.

"Awe, Y/n, I don't want to know what life would have been like if you hadn't started workin' across the street." 

"Me neither, Seymour... I mean a job was good enough, but suddenly Seymour was there and everything made sense... then it didn't for a bit, but now it does again!" I say laughing.

He wraps an arm around me and looks at the garbage cans filled with plant bits.

"Time to burn it?" He asks.

I nod and grab one.

After loading all of the bins into a moving cart we headed out. Some people gave us odd looks but we just carried on to a deserted lot near the edge of Skid Row.

We unloaded the bins and set each one on fire.

We watched and waited until every bin was full of ash.

Finally the horrors were over.

((A/N don't worry it isn't over yet! I'm going to mainly focus on their future together in this story :) ))

((word count 695))