Chapter 2

AN: Hey guys! If you want to you can play a music I gave to this story. :) But I think it will be better to play it from the part when Teresa is talking about Mathew with Natalie. :) But as you want to for sure. :)

________________________________________________________________

It felt weird. He was silent and from time to time he looked my way... We arrived to the restaurant. It was beautiful nice and cozy. Such a romantic place to stay. I saw Natalie behind the bar talking to a guy but when she saw David she stopped talking to him and started to pretending she is working. In a moment I started to laugh. But for her sake David didn't notice it because he was busy talking to a woman who was obviously flirting with him. I decided to not stand there with them and I went to Natalie.

"Hey Nat! How are you?" I sit by the bar.
"You know busy.." She smiled and nod with her head towards to that guy she was talking a while ago.
"Yeah, you seemed really busy 2 minutes ago." I laughed.
"Well well well. How come I didn't met you yet?" Guy came towards us in the same clothes as Natalie was.
"I am Sebastian. Nice to meet you." He handed me a hand.
"Hey. I am Teresa. I am new one here. Just for the summer." I smiled at him and accepted his hand..
"Oh finally!!" He clapped his hands with an excitiment.
"What do you mean finally?" I looked confused at him smiling.
"You know. I am tired of working here by myself." He looked at Nat. "Since she is so busy flirting with other men and Jane is not doing anything except flirting with our boss." While he was saying that he rolled his eyes and Nat slapped him.
"Hey, you idiot! That is not true what you just said about me!" She crossed her arms at her chest.

After a while David came to us with poker face and both Sebastian and Nat started to doing something..
"Where is Jane?" He said to Natalie.
"I don't know Mr. Black. But there are some hockey players from New York Islanders so I guess she is there."
I was just looking at David how he became a boss from a guy who wants to end up with one of the guests in a minute.
"Teresa. Please follow me to my office." He pointed to the office by his hand.
I nodded and went first. Even though I didn't know where to go. I stopped and David bumped right into me. I turned to him and saw a confused face.
"Yeah. Sorry. I forgot you don't know where the office is." He went in front of me. And the office was 10 steps away from us. He really had to make fool of me. We get to his office and I immidiatly sit on the chair.
"So Teresa. I want you to be here today till the closing time. You will just at the bar and watch the three of them what they do and how is goes here. I hope it is not a problem." The whole time he was looking into his papers what he had at the table.
"Yeah, sure. Mr. Black." I smiled.
"Why are you still sitting at the chair? Go to the restaurant." He looked at me.
I get to the bar and I met Jane for the first time. She was... Well she was really pissed that I came out of David's office.

"Hey. I am Teresa." I smiled at her.
"Yeah. And I don't care."
"Jane. Would you please be nice at least for 2 minutes?" David said behind her and she froze immidiately. Then she looked at me with furious face and turned to David with a smile on her face. I just rolled my eyes at Sebastian.
"Sebastian. You don't have work to do?!" David said angrily.
Sebastian immidiately grabbed his device and went to the new guests.
"Jane. My office. Now!" Anger from David's voice didn't dissapear.

I was just sitting at the bar and sometimes I asked Sebastian or Natalie what are they using some things for the work. Last guests left the restaurant and Natalie asked me to take inside signs.
"Hey. Sorry. But are you already closed?" Guy said behind me. I jumped as I didn't expect someone will talk to me. As I jumped I dropped the sign at my foot.
"Oh! Fuc..!" I said. I turned to him and saw him. The guy I know really well.
"Oh my god. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He grabbed the sign from the sidewalk.
"No it is okay. Sorry.. And yeah we closed couple minutes ago." I took the sign.
"Oh.. Okay. I am sorry again for your foot. Are you okay?" He scratched his neck nervously.
"Yeah, it is fine." I replied and ran to the restaurant.
I was so nervous even though I don't know why. I put the sign close to the door and went to Sebastian.
"First day in New York and you already catched guys eye. Very well Tessa." He smiled playfully.
"You are an idiot Seb." I punched him to the shoulder.
"Who was it? Did he introduced himself?" Nat ran to us.
"No he didn't. But he didn't have to. It was Mathew Barzal from the New York Islanders."
They looked to each other and had a spark in their eyes.
I helped them with the cleaning and then we headed to the apartments.. While we went to the apartments Sebastian was doing idiotic things.
"Look Tessa. We talked with Sebastian and we thought we should take you out for the first time on Friday. What do you say?" Jane asked me.
"Oh. And what about work?" I said nervously.
"Don't worry. We will talk with other girls to exchange the shifts." Sebastian screamed to us.
"I don't know. I am new one here. What will David say?" I searched for the keys in my purse.
"Oh honey. He will not notice." Sebastian said.
"Pleeeeeeease.." , "Pretty pleeeease." They begged.
"Okay, okay." I said to them with an gesture of giving up with a chuckle.
They looked at themselves and high fived each other.
"Night guys!" I screamed and waved them.
"Night!" They responded and I get to the apartment.
Finally I could take of the goddamn heels and my feet started to feel like they are in heaven. I took shower and went straight to the bed. I was wondering what was going on in the David's office when Jane get there. But Natalie said to me they probably just discussed when and where they gonna meet to enjoy each others company. In a minute I fell asleep.