Chapter 3

Hey guys! :) I am sorry for not updating.. :)
So to the story! Hope you will like it :)
________________________________

I came to the David's office as he asked me to. I went to his office and he closed the door behind me so he made a little space between us. We were so close so I could feel his breathing on my neck. So I decided to move to the right and he chuckled. I stood there nervously biting my lip. He just looked at me and then he sat at his chair.
"For how long you want to stand there by the wall?" He raised one of his eyebrows.
I didn't reply to his question and just sit on the chair. Nervously biting my lip and stroking my arm. It was obvious he was enjoying the time when he is on the top and I am nervous as hell. But after a while I started to be impatient..
"Could you please tell me why am I here?!" I said slightly annoyed. He raised his head so quickly. And his angry expression made me nervous again..
"You are here Teresa because I don't like when you are flirting with our guests." His cold expression on his face and low raspy voice was so sexy but also scary.
"Excuse me?!" I got up from the chair with anger running through my veins. He wanted to speak but I didn't let him.
"I was not flirting with these three. I was just nice and polite to our costumers. And don't know why you thought I am flirting with them but it is not true! And if you want to start giving lectures about flirting and sex in work time you should be talking to someone else!" I screamed thanks to adrenaline in my veins. And suddenly. I felt so small... He was standing in front of me as he sit on his table with his hands on his lap.
"So I see you did your research about me Teresa." He chuckled.
"No, I didn't. I meant Jane not you." I found my confidence in me again.
"But I think it is obvious you are having sex with her so you are right denying would be bad for your image of perfect businessman." I fixed his tie and turned away from him on my heel. And my confidence just reached the highest level. When I came to the bar Sebastian was calling with some of his friends and Nat was waiting for me.
"I can't believe you did it Tessa!" She laughed and opened a three bottles of beer.
"Umm. I don't drink beer Nat." I smiled at her. She just nodded and take a sip of her drink.
"Sebastian is calling our co workers you didn't even met and you already have a big name here." Even though they said that I am good. And that they finally found someone who will stood up for them I felt terrible. He shouldn't accuse me of flirting with costumers but I didn't have to bring up Jane to this and his personal life. After 2 hours I was finally prepared to go to him and say sorry. But when I turn to go to his office he went out of it.
"Fuck it!" He mumbled for himself. I hide so he could not see me.
"Natalie!" He screamed and she came to him like a puppy.
"Where's Teresa?! Hope she is not somewhere doing nothing." I was so pissed at him. But Natalie saved me.
"She went to the bathroom sir." She smiled.
"Oh. Alright. I will not be here today. I have some meetings for my company. So I expect from you that restaurant will be alright and everything goes well. Am I clear?" She just nodded. He was pissed. He left and I came to Natalie.
"Is he always like this?" I sneaked behind Nat's back.
"No. You really pissed him Tessa. I mean.. he is little harsh sometimes. But not like this." She smiled.
I looked at the clock and the lunch time just started. I thought this restaurant is not that fancy but I guess I was wrong. Men in suits women in nice dresses or skirts in heels. It is like one big company is eating here. But even though they seemed like arrogant cocky idiots they were nice.
"When this day is going to end?" Sebastian asked grabbing another glasses for a beer.
"Lunch time will be over soon. Don't worry." Natalie went right by us. Just handing me order of another table.
Lunch time ended and we had a time to eat our own lunch. And the mood was really cool and I felt like with my friends from my hometown. I know I've been here for a two days but I feel homesick when I think about my family and friends.
"So Tessa. Tell us. Why are you here just for a summer?" Sebastian took sip of his lemonade.
"Oh. I study at university. And I wanted to travel when I am still young you know. But I didn't want to my dad pay for my trips and stuff so I found this job to have some earnings for myself to the future and for some shopping here." I smiled.
"And what about your family?" Nat asked.
"I have 3 siblings.. Two sisters and one brother." I looked on my plate with Thai food.
"You are so boring Natalie! Let's ask her something more intimate." Sebastian chuckled with devilish smile on his face. I said to myself why not. Let's have some fun.
"So Teresa.. Ex boyfriends. How many?!" He pointed his wooden sticks at me.
I was nervous. Should I tell the truth? I will look like a child. But okay. Why not..
"Umm.. None." I said still looking at the plate. But the quiet was too long. I looked up at them. And they were looking at each other.
"Hey. What?" I scratched my neck feeling my cheeks turning red.
"Like. Actually. No one?!" Natalie almost screamed.
"I mean. Like a relationship. But there is one boy. He is my school friend and sometimes when we were at party we had close to each other. But nothing serious." My hands were wet from being nervous.
"Sebastian. You know what I am thinking?" Natalie looked at him with a smirk.
"Yes. Of course I do babe"! He clapped his hands together.
"I don't know what you mean but I don't like it already." I laughed off my nervous mood.
"You know our plans for Friday! We will find you some guy." Natalie pressed her fingers against each other.

______________________________
Hi guys. Again I am sorry for not posting. I don't know if I should continue. But time will see. Hope it will get more intense soon and Mathew will be here more since it is a story about him. :D Thank you for reading! I appreciate that! :)