The undead, alive

The handsome boy had I tight grip on my hands so I wouldn't get away, it almost seemed his almost glowing blue eyes were reading my soul. He stared into my gleaming purple eyes. I quickly forced them shut because as everyone knows the eyes are the key to the gate of someone's past.

"Your special," the boy spoke in a voice a little louder than a whisper. His hands were as cold as ice so my body temperature plummeted and my teeth began to chatter the beginning stages of of hypothermia. He rapped his scarf around my hands to try to warm them. The scarf felt oddly familiar even though I had never met this young gentleman in my life. His voice sounded like he was seventeen my age.

"Who are you," I whispered into the cold winter air a fog forming around my breath as I spoke. The gentleman paused then whispered into my ear, "that is not important at the moment what is important is that you must come with me you are the girl of my dreams and you, are in GRAVE DANGER!" I shook my head refusing to go with him.

"If I tell you my name will you come with me?" The young man asked. I let out a short breath and shrugged my shoulders. "My name, is Drew," I opened my eyes and stared at the young boys hands which were pale white. "But... But you died, you died in my arms three years ago," I whispered while looking into the eyes of my one, dead true love.