Flashbacks

As we pulled up to the high school Drew was still stroking my long black hair with my head in his lap. "Violet?" He heard Drew whisper.

"Yes?" I asked.

"For some reason I feel a really strong connection with you can I come over after school?"

"Sure," I replied still sniffling.

My mind suddenly drifted away into a flash back. The day that Drew came to my house the day he asked me out. *doorbell rings* "just a second," I shouted from my room. I raced down the steps my hair curled purple eye shadow on my pale skin. When I came downstairs my mom was at the door Drew standing right in front of her backpack slung across one shoulder. I looked from the down at him from our spiral stair case, i don't know if the light was hitting him just right but he looked so amazing.

"Hey violet," I heard him say from the doorway. My mom winked at me and walked to her room on the bottom floor. I gave him a slight wave just then I remembered I still had grape juice in my hand. It had Gotten all over my new white sweater I ran upstairs to go change. "Wait," Drew shouted while running up the steps after me. I stood watching as he took of his shirt and handed it to me. I slid it on over my ruined white blouse. I looked down at the shirt.

"What's Black Galaxy?" I asked.

"It's my band," Drew said laughing a little his rock hard abbs not moving at all. "Hey violet, I hope you know I didn't come here to study," I was confused at first then he leaned in kissed me and asked "will you go our with me?" I just nodded. Sadly I drifted out of the flashback and brought my head up from Drew's lap just in time to look outside and see the prison the government calls school.