World Of Cinematography And November

Soon it was November, not too long after the protest that took place almost a year earlier I had gotten into making stop motion animations. For me a third greater it was really exciting at the time. Now in fourth grade I had begun trying to make videos in real life. And well I do cringe at them but I feel like I can get away with it because I was autistic and nine years old. We had thanksgiving at my grandparents house. (The ones on my moms side, not the ones who stayed with us). My brother and I made a video with their new puppy whom's name was Lulu. She is still alive today but she now is around six years old. Afterwards I edited the video in Windows movie maker on one of our Acer notebooks which ran windows 7. All and all it was a pretty nice thanksgiving. In school things weren't so much. I had gotten along with everyone fine but that's because I pretty much was my submissive fourth grade self. I would instantly throw myself on to the fire for anyone and I put myself last. My brother didn't let authority immediately control him and he began making enemies. He must've seen some of the corruption in that school. I didn't immediately but I did eventually. It seems when you're young you will bow down to authority if it is intimidating enough. Whether the person in charge seems scary or many people are doing it. This is why the media now unfortunately puts an agenda in most kids shows. It can easily get into a persons mind and when you have millions of viewers that is millions of young minds who will be in control of the next generation. I would eventually see the real face of this school. Though it would be too late and there would not be much that I could do. Just sit and watch the rubble of my life smolder. But back to where I left off school had already started to stress my brother. Around this time we were reading Aesop's fables, Chanticleer and the fox and many other books with personified animals in them. I can't really say it all started here but I did really develop a bit of an interest in personified animals which also go by the title... Well, Furries. So yeah, I became interested in furries. Fourth grade and I did not even know what they were. I was not aloud to freely use the internet and I did listen to my parents about that but it was meant for me. One thing I forgot to mention is the day after Halloween, "All Saints' Day", which was November 1st, we had a party. We all had to dress up like certain saints and do a sort of presentation on the saints. I went as Saint Joseph (figures).