𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃.

∘⋄;⋄∘˚                    ;*,·⋄∘-        ∘     ,-  ˚                   
.:·∘⋄;*,·    ⋄∘-''⋄∘⋄∙          .·∘⋄∘    .·**⋄  '';
⋄∘˚-,    ˚∙.*  ∘∙'.,˚∙.·∘   ⋄;⋄∘.    *  ⋄⋄∘˚-·⋄∘
~       ' ⋄∘˚-        ∘∙'.⋄∘. *⋄        | 
 ,.∙        ,˚∙.·∘*.·∘⋄;             ;
        '   |   '      |     I  
                        ;    ∘⋄,-     '    I   *,·∘⋄;     
                      .∙*                  ,     ˚⋄                   

˚∙.·∘ R U N   W I L D *.·∘
ROBIN BUCKLEY.

( spoilers for stranger things season 3 )

          —EVERYONE knew Rainbow Simmons, known simply as Rain: a sweet, vibrant girl who lived in the big house on Oak Lane and went to church every Sunday with her mother and father. She had a nearly-boringly perfect life: two christian parents who loved her, A-level grades and great ambitious for journalism. She'd ridden to school each morning on her bike, had joined the school paper, and graduated at the top of her class. The perfect Hawkins girl. Except that she was gay. And where she lived, that wasn't okay.

          —RAIN already went to the trouble of hiding her actual name from every person she encountered, and at this point she was sick of pretending to be someone she wasn't. She just wanted to graduate school, get a summer job, and then head off to college like she'd always planned. So when she lands a job at the Scoops Ahoy in Starcourt Mall, she doesn't expect to be dragged along to some Russian infiltration mission, much less end up fighting a monster with firecrackers. She wasn't sure what was crazier: that, or the fact that she'd fallen in love with her co-worker along the way. 

OR

IN WHICH
a girl named rainbow joins
the ahoy crew and uncovers a
russian conspiracy alongside
a very pretty, very tall blonde
girl.