PLEASE JOIN THE SQUAD if you want

Hello it is I, Violet of EarthSea.

I have been disturbed by disgusting and horrible conjecture. Conjecture for those you don't know the word means: "A conclusion or an opinion based upon incomplete information."

The evil conjecture was thrown at one of my ships.....

I have seen terrible things.

That have upsetted me.
TORMENTED ME.
Caused agitation and anxiety. Nervousness. Everything.
My mind needs to heal.

I'm very sad. I can't believe that someone would do this to them....it is offensive and disturbing.

So that is why I have decided to make this Squad!

We shall protect all the innocent beans of the world! Protecting small beans, adorable beans, and probably cats!

If you wish to join comment a form,

Forms would look as follows:

Name: (literally a character name, can be an OC of yours or any nickname. And is the name that you would be referred to as in this squad)
Wattpad username/account:
Short reason for joining the squad:
Things hope/want to protect in this squad:
Literally anything else: (can be a character description if you want, idk, because there could be a possiblity were there is a prompt to,draw the characters wearing "Cinnamonroll Protection Squad Hoodies")

And example of how the form would look like:

(For me it would be):

Name: Violet (Violet of EarthSea)
Wattpad username/account: Violet_Of_EarthSea
Short reason for joining:  I want to protect my ship, my innocence, all the small beans, and I made this squad as a coping mechanism, I'm not really sure what will happen. (For your own you can say "I joined because why not" or for any reason you have)
Things I hope/want to protect:  My ship. Myself. All cinnamon rolls. Small beans, cats, my ship.
Anything else: Well in most universes, I, Violet appear as a short young woman with dark brown hair, and occasional purple streaks. Often has pale skin and green eyes. And wears mainly hoodies and jeans with combat boots and a choker necklace with a moon charm. However the appearance varies upon the universe I'm in. Sometimes my character appears with long hair plaited, sometimes it is midlength and is loose, and often it is in a short aline-bobcut. And as many may or may not know, Violet of EarthSea, originates from EarthSea, and was born as a dragon. She has the ability to turn into a human, and back into a dragon, along with other magic.

And that would be my form for joining the squad I hope that example was helpful.

And if you want you can put spaces in between the information if you think it would be neater or more organized.

Thank you and I hope to see this squad grow! LONG LIVE AND Prosper! (I was going to say a long line of randon farewell phrases said in random books but I chose not to.)

Sincerely,
Violet of EarthSea 🐉