Question for Squad: Ranks?

Hello Cinnamonroll Protection Squad! So far we have three members Me (Violet of EarthSea),  Nana (-----Fiona-----), and Hope (Flafont05).

I'm surprised by the fact that this squad grew in the short time it did!

But I have a question, "Should we have ranks?"

I noticed that some clubs, army's (like shipping army's), and or squads that are books on Wattpad tend to have ranks. Like a leader, or second in command, I don't really know what specific ranks mean.

I wanted to know what you guys thought, should we have a ranks system? And if we did what kind of ranks would that be.

An example of a kind of ranks would be warrior cat ranks. In warrior cats the clans have the following ranks, Leader, Deputy, Warriors, Elders, Queens, Medicine cats, Apprentice, Medicine Cat Apprentice, and kits.

But if our squad were to have ranks based on those, I think the only ones we would consider would be "Leader" and "Deputy". And because we aren't really an army or a clan of warrior cats I'm not sure the title of "Warrior" for other members would be appropriate or practical.

So what do guys think should we have ranks?

If so we should vote in the comments.

Another thing, the ranks.

If you have ideas for what the titles of the ranks should be that input would be good.

Other wise, I think we'll stick with the ranks of "Leader", "Deputy" and other members would be members. Or maybe some thing clever like "Cinnamembers" as a reference to the fact that we are the "Cinnamonroll Protection Squad".

Another idea would be to have the ranks as "President of Squad", "Vice President of Squad", etc.

Let me know whar you think.

Should we have ranks?

Should they be "Leader" and "Deputy" etc, or "President of the Squad" and "Vice President of the Squad"?

Or if you have other ideas, those would be good too!

And we shall have a vote in the comments for who will be what ranks.

Thanks for reading! Have a great day, or night or anytime of day you may be reading this.

Sincerely,
Violet of EarthSea🐉