Poems and Songs!

(Above is "Boy with Luv" by BTS
... My reasoning for putting it there....It just got stuck in my head and the small-beans, Yoongi and Jimin, broke my uwu-machine. I feel a little stupid for saying that, but I said it, and that is okay...)

~****~

Wa wa wa wa wa. wa wa wha wha wuh wuh Yeeeee! 😂 I don't know why I did that. I'm sorry.

Back the actual subject of the chapter!

Songs and poems! What a great idea!

So -----Fiona----- and Imobssesedwithings helped me come up with the idea! The idea is that we write songs and poems about cinnamonrolls!!!!! And I think it is a wonderful idea!

So today we will write songs or poems in the comments about cinnamonrolls! The idea to be as creative as you want. I think though that each time we do these, I should give a prompt, for example, the type of poem!

There are many different types of poems, such as narrative poems, limericks, ballads, ode, sonnets, haiku, elegy, and acrostic poems! There are so many more but those were just some that I could remember.

So I thought, what if each time I make a chapter where we write poems and songs, I give the prompt of the type of poem it should be! So lets say, the first one might be the prompt of a limerick for example, (not saying it is, this is just an example), then we all would write the poems that day in that style. I just realized that some people might not know what some of the types of poetry are....and that comes with my other idea! One the chapters, I would give definitions for the type of poem and examples!

Oh that sounds fun! It would be a creative and fun thing and it would also be a learning experience! Woohoo! Knowledge!

So today sense it is the first time of doing this, you can choose to do what ever kind of poem you want! Or you could write a short song! It is all up to you guys, and you are free to do anything! As long as it is appropriate! PROTECT ThE CinNaMonROLLS!!!

I hope you all are doing great! 

I'm doing great! I am a very happy person.

~Violet of EarthSea🐉