Complement Day #2

(Again, "Serendipity" by BTS, in sorry... I'm not sorry...I should stop appologizing! I like this song! *cough cough* and my ship's anthem Aaack!)

~****~

The first complement day went wonderful! And we are going to have a second complement day! Yay!

This will be very similar to the last complement day. You can give as many complements, (meaning you an give more than one/you're allowed to make more than one comment, if you want), to cinnamonrolls, people, cats, animals, literally anything or anyone of your choice that you care about.

It will be in the same format as last time.

The format of the complements goes as follows:

To/Dear: (Insert Cinnamonroll's name here),
(Complement of your choice).
Sincerely/ From,
(Yourself).

~****~

Today I shall give some complements to one of my OTP's/Ships, that is near and dear to my heart, and one that I care about a lot.
Please don't judge me if you think that is weird.

We are a protection squad after all, we don't support hate, or negativity.

We all have our opinions, and we are free to believe what we want as long as we don't harm others.

I created this squad so I could support and protect all the cinnamonrolls of the world, for the most part a way for me to feel that I could protect my ship from conjecture and evil... and mainly as a coping mechanism.

So I shall.

Today I will give a complement to my ship.

Dear My ship, Yoonmin, you beautiful little beans,

You two are very important to me. Though you don't know me, and may never know me, and though I'm just an ordinary person, I know that you're both good people who deserve all the love in the world. I hope that you both are happy, healthy, and are doing well. I wish you both so much happiness, because your smiles and adorable moments bring me so much joy, I'm proud that you guys have effected my life the way you have. I wish that no one hurts you guys, and or that you don't harm yourselves. I hope all the best for you two. Because I love you little beans, as much as all the cats in the world. I would probably be a different person today, if I hadn't fell into the fandom because of you guys, and I mean that in the most positive way there could be. I hope you two have long, happy wonderful lives, be it together or not as long as you both are happy, that is what is important.
Sincerely,
Violet of EarthSea.

~****~

Oh gosh, I got very sentimental, and emotional back there. Wow, I nearly teared up while writing that. Think I actually did have tears in my eyes and started to cry, while reading it over the second time...wow, that was powerful.

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope all you guys are having wonderful days!!!

Sincerely,
Violet of EarthSea🐉