Dev's pov

D: ohhh I'm sorry what your parents do??

S: I'm an orphan( says on the verge of crying)

D: ( was feeling guilty of asking that question)pls go for a writing test,then we will decide if u deserve the job or not.

S: sure sir,thanku( faking a smile)

______________________________________
(After some time the writing test results were in his hand and all the interviewiee were sitting in front of him in a conference room)

D: whoever who had completed the task in the least time will be given this job ,pls don't consider yourself any less than others,its just that u have to work more hard from now.....(sonakahi was amused to listen his words)

D: so the one who got the job has completed the writing test in 5min43sec ( he was himself amused because he himself has completed it in 7 min and all the other ladies also completed it in more than 7 min) and the person is miss sonakshi bose....( shocked)

S: thanku sir

D: u deserve it miss bose

(All leave from there including sona ,her joining date is from monday and today is saturday.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dev's pov

Ohh my god what all had happened with me,why i cannot be me moreover i'm highly distracted these days,shit man! My life is screwed up.......sona is also like other girls,she just wants money,but am i ryt about her . The day when i saw her in the club,she was sad but when i saw her today in the office,she was looking pale and depressed,but she looked soo innocent and beautiful at the same tym. I thought that she is here to claim more money ,but she doesn't remember me for that night,she only remembers our fight. She was highly angry on seeing me but her condition was not good that's why she had to accept this job. And me the great ,arrogant dev dixit said sorry to her,i was hell surprised by my own self. How hardworking she must be,rise early morning,go to college and then do a job also after coming from office she must do her studies also...............and yes not to forget she bloody beat my record in typing that too by a large margin....unbelievable goshhhhhh. But when out of 100 candidates she got selected for the position,then also she was not happy,I don know why soo.........but should i check her story,maybe she is lying.....umm i should know all the information about her....yes i will do that.....

Pov end

C: hi buddy ,what's up man,why r u soo serious

D: chuck it man,ihave have an important work and u r going to do that

C: ya ya spill it

D: sonakshi boss ,our new hired typer ,i want all the information about her,,,,u understood ,all

C: May i ask why

D: no u cannot

C: i already knew that,ok you will get it by tomorrow morning,now can we go home

D: sure,let's go

______________________________________

Oh my god!!! Sonakshi is this fast in typing.......

How do u like this update.....
Pls do comment and tell me your views.......

Precap:- sona's info and pov

Will trt to update the next chapter soon,but it can take some tym also........

R u all intrested in me pairing cabir and riya......pls tell me

Vote!!!vote!!!vote!!!