Guilt.........

Other side dev's home

C: dev get up bro

D: what yr stupid ,go from here

C: i got all the information u asked for

D: ( in sleep) which information yrr

C: u moron,the info u asked about sonakshi,ur newly appointed typer

D: ( jerks up listening sona's name) haan yes say

C: laughs seeing dev's condition listening sonakshi's name

D: stop laughing idiot and say

Cabir tells all the information about sonakshi and listening it dev was shocked to hell
______________________________________

D: why why that innocent soul is being punished so much,why god why. I m one of the reason for her miseries,i spoilt her already broken life, how must she have felt, she must be so broken.( thinks about what cabir has told him about sonakshi and starts crying)

Flashback

D: now tell me what have u found out about that chick

C: stop it man ,she is living a life full of miseries ,she is not like ur regular chicks

D: ok tell me

C: so her name as u know is sonakshi bose ,her parents died when she was 5 years old, they were a middle class happy family,but when they died in a accident , only sonakshi's aunt was left to take care of her,she was a greedy and cruel lady,the court made her the legal guardian of sonakshi ,but she never loved her, sona from a very small age used to do household chores and go to school, her important needs were taken care off by riya ,her school frnd, because her aunt never cared about her,then one day her aunt got arrested because she was doing smuggling of girls in the sex market,police got to know it ,that cruel bitch also planned to send sonakshi to that market,but luckily she got saved, but her life grew more miserable ,she was 12 when her aunt got 25 years of imprisonment, then she was send to the orphanage and there she used to study and help in daily chores.....riya is from a rich family and she was always there to help her but she never took from her anything except which is very important,then after she completed her 12th she moved to a small shabby apartment which she had rented and used to work in an restaurant part time to earn money for studies and basic needs,then after some time she came to delhi with riya and rented a house, she is now doing her mba last year on scholarship as she is good in studies, and used to work in a supermarket a month ago in which she was kicked out for her kindness, she has always been a bold girl,nevertheless her life has teacher her to be bold and independent,but one nyt riya and sonakshi went to a bar as it was riya's frnd b'day party and she wanted to cheer sonakshi but when sonakshi was standing there alone at the bar counter, i don't know something happened, and when the other morning she went home she fainted.... i have checked with her docter, she has been raped and now as her imune system was already week because of not having proper diets, she is nowadays very week and petite,then also she didn't give up she started searching for jobs after 2 weeks of that incident and got rejected atleast a 50 tymes for not having a degree and for being fired from a job,so she ended up in dixit industries as your personal typer.....ufff what a tragic story yrr,i feel so pity on her, she had gone through a lot know.

D:( he was shocked to the core to listen all this and was not able to rejister the story his friend had told him about sonakshi.

Flashback ends

N: bhaiya bhaiya

D:( wiping his tears) yes baby

N: bhaiya see na i want to go to shopping and my frnds r gone for vacation

D: what can i do princess

N: pls accompany me bhaiya pls

D: no neha,I'm very busy

N: bhaiya u r going with me that's final,now no more excuses and get ready fast .

D: prin........( was cut in btwn)

N: bhaiya go get ready

D: okk( sighing defeatedly)

Riya's dressDev's dress in media box

Riya's dress
Dev's dress in media box

And then they go to xyz mall,the same mall where sonakshi and riya have gone......

______________________________________

Guys thanks for ur precious comments and votes...

Keep commenting..

Precap:-devakshi meet, some romance

What do u think of sonakshi's past??

Should dev be forgiven??

Do comment and tell me for sure

Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!!