Superman cabir..

I'm so sry guys
I'm updating soo late but what to do,my exams were going on and i was not in a situation to write..
Also there were some family problems due to which i was not in a state of mind to write an update..
Hope u guys will like this one and from now i will try my best to update regularly atleast once in a week.......

Also guys I'm not happy with the amount of votes u r leaving,it just takes a sec to vote

Guys do vote,it gives me motivation to write...

______________________________________

[Sonakshi on the other hand was having no idea what was she doing,her life had turned into mess]

[She was walking continuously when a car with full speed was seen approaching her,at the same tym dev reached there and shouted her name in order to alert her,but he was too late and the damage was been already done]

______________________________________

Dev went froze on its place,he felt numb at that moment..........he sat there and began crying,he was feeling highly guilty,he understood at that moment that he love sonakshi.......the body which he thought was attracting him ,her peaceful mindset,her everything was not just lust it was pure love...

dev:no no no no no no nooooooo how can sonakshi no no nothing happened to ur sonakshi dev,nothing

gathring courage dev went to that spot of accident but what he saw made his world revolve arourd him.........................................

Cabir was lying in a pool of blood,and sonakshi was sitting there lost crying miserably.

At that point dev did not know how cabir got there in place of sonakshi,all he knew was cabir was his brother and he need to save cabir at any cost..

He along with sonakshi rushed him to the hospital....the docters immediately took cabir in ICU and his operation started.

On the other hand dev was in a state of shock and was thinking his brotherly moments with cabir...

Sona's state grew more worse,already she was in a state of shock after knowing about her pregnacy but now she started blaming herself of cabir's condition,her state of mind was no more in her control,she started panicking and fainted at some distance from cabir's room........

Dev was lost in his own world so he didn't noticed sonakshi ,a ward boy was passing by so he immediately called docters and admitted sonakshi in general ward....

Whole night cabir's condition was critical,but finally the doctor's announced that now cabir is out of danger..

Since last night dev was in a worst condition,a fear of loosing his brother cum bestest frnd so he didn't noticed sonakshi missing,so suddenly he remembered her and started searching her,on not finding any trace of her he got worried but then thought that she must have gone home....

On the other side riya was hell worried,since sonakshi didn't returned home last night,she called nunerous time in the office but she found no clue regarding her...

In the hospital
Dev switched on his phone which was off since last night and saw hundreds of unread messages and numerous missed call..most of the calls and messages were from office so he quickly dialed their no,on talking he got to know that riya,sonakshi's frnd had called them many times to enquire about sonakshi,who had not returned home since last night...

Dev's heart grew a fear of loosing sonakshi,he started cursing himself for not taking care of sonakshi and forgetting her...

He started searching the hospital,enquiring about her,showing people her pictures,asking them " have they seen her"..
Finally he came across the ward boy who had admitted her..

Ward boy: yes sir,she fainted last night near the icu section,she is ryt now in the general ward,do u know her

Dev: thanku for ur kind help,but why in general ward

Wb: we didn't knew anything about her,moreover general ward is for patients who does not have anybody

Dev: shut up u idiot,take me to her

In seeing the condition of general ward dev cursed himself more as it was a miserable place where all kind of patients were being treated..

Dev: dr how is she now

Dr: sir it's not her turn now,she will be  checked after 2 hours

Dev: shut up,and check her now

Dr: mr there r soo many patients,i will check turn wise

Dev: shift her to luxury ward now( roaring angrily)

Sona was then shifted to the better ward and treated properly..
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Okayy so its done..

Hope u guys like it..

Suggest what should sonakshi do in this situation??

Few words for our superman cabir?

Precap:- love blossoms but btw whom..

Guys do vote and comments

Suggestions r most welcome.

Vote!!!vote!!!Vote!!!