Boring Day.

When I woke up the next morning I got ready with Rosalia , and then headed off to my first class at the same time making a mental note to text my brothers later and maybe even meet them if I was not too busy. I realized that I missed my brothers,they were not too older than me mabye be just about a year if anything.

looking at my schedule i realised that unlike highschool i had almost no frees. I groaned internally, looks like i'm going to be working overtime.

If i was going to have a tight schedule for the rest of the day i might as well hunt down my locker. It wasn't too hard as i was aldready on the right floor. It had '216' written on it in visible silver plating which seemed rather posh for something that looked a bit rusted. Getting rid of dead weight, then picking up the books that i needed for my first i rushed to the first lesson.

First class was chemistry which was surprisingly not too bad. i actually was able to follow what was happening. In the hallway as i stood next to my locker i glanced at my timetable again to determine my classes and to locate them via map as i was still not clear on locations..

I scrutinized my surroundings for Alex or Rico, i hadn't spotted them anywhere today and they had only answered my texts with a mere "Hi". Not much i could say to that. mabye they were off on some errands, it wouldn't be a surprise because unlike me they were quite social yet secretive or mabye that was just me. I brushed it off and amounted that i'd just meet them along the week.

I suddenly felt a light tapping on my shoulder turning around i could see that it was a red headed girl with a rather tall form. 

She looked shy but i have learnt not to judge people by their appearances and in this situation i proved right to do so. As she suddenly started speaking in a very rapid manner saying " Hi i'm Alexa, i'm Canadian and a new arrival at CSU(California State University), Are you Latino?, you look like a Latino, people often mistake me for Australian ,i don't know why?, i don't even know how i'm supposed to look the part, like is that even possible, okay mabye i do have the accent but that's mainly because i've been living in Australia for the past five years. You should come visit  sometime. Oh! And what's your name?"

 I stood there dumbfounded and in shock. I was frozen and speechless and was unable to answer her. She must've seen the expression on my face as she suddenly turned sheepish and said " Sorry i didn't mean to overwhelm you this is my first day in college so i am a bit excited, mabye a bit too much" she added as a afterthought. 

Once i recovered from my state i answered the only question i remembered or understood from her speedy speech. " Hi Alexa...."

"You can call me Ali, Lexi, or Alex. Oops sorry! continue"

I just smiled amusedly at her and began to answer her again "Hi Lexa i'm Edelberga but you can call me Edel or Berga".

"Hmmm....Lexa i've never been called that before but i like it!, Hi Ede nice to meet you". Then suddenly the bell rang signaling the start of our next few classes. " I have Government in the second building what 'bout you?"

Peering at my schedule i replied " Bio".

"Bummer, you're class is all across campus!"

"It's okay we can meet later, if... you don't mind?'

"You bet! Meet me after school and then we can decide, see ya Ede this birdie's gotta roll."

"Seya Birdie!"

She just winked and skipped off, I chuckled to myself at the rather amusing encounter. It seemed like I always ended up meeting someone each time more unique. I didn't do too well with emotions when it came to family ,introduce me to a stranger and I can go full on heart to heart  and that's a bit weird if you ask me. But it's me.