Three

Rich's POV

I'm in bed with Michael Mell. Not like that. That's not to say the place where a little patch of his bare skin from where his hoodie has ridden up and is gently pressing into my side where I may have pulled up my loose tank a little bit isn't driving me absolutely insane. And that because I'm so freaking short the tips of my hair is tickling his shoulder and I know he feels it but hasn't moved and only a quick readjustment and my head could be on his shoulder... My thoughts are wandering, something I'm able to do freely now that my SQUIP is gone. Nowadays my thoughts are almost always filled with one Michael Mell. He visited Jeremy every day he was in the hospital, and with my thoughts purely my own I found myself deeply attracted to him. It made me wish he was visiting me and not Heere.

And now he is visiting me. Because Jeremy didn't see what he had right and front of him and decided to go off and be gross and straight. (A/N me a straight person says) And Michael, my sweet Michael, is in love with Jeremy, and now his heart is broken, and lucky for him, Rich Goranski is here to put it back together again. My motives aren't exactly selfless; I'd like to spend as much time with Michael as possible. But now that I know he's gay... maybe I have a chance after all. Michael waves his hand in front of my face.

"Richieee helloooo?" My eyes snap back into focus and I turn to Michael beaming.

"Thorry. Hi. Hereth the plan." I panic. I don't actually have a solid plan. "Uhh. Firth you have to treat yourthelfh. We're going thopping!" That seems safe. And a good therapeutic experience.

"Uhhh Richie. How are you going to go shopping. You're on bedrest." Dammit.

"Ah thit. Thorry Mikey. Maybe you can call Brooke." I don't want him to leave. Please please don't leave. Somehow Michael seems to pick up on my desire for him to stay.

"Nuh uh. I wanna hang out with you. Besides. This is what they invented online shopping for!" I give him my biggest toothy grin. His brown eyes are sparkling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael's POV

I never thought I would actually have fun hanging out with a guy other than Jeremy, but Rich is actually really fun to be around. As we mess around on my laptop, browsing various clothing and video game websites, I find myself sneaking glances over at him, comparing him to Jeremy. Rich still has some of the swagger left from the SQUIP but he's not mean at all. He's super soft and sweet, and his lisp is downright adorable. Mostly Jeremy and I would play video games, and occasionally talk about his mom, but Rich will talk about anything. He just talks and talks and talks, occasionally brushing his dirty blonde hair out of his eyes. I find myself itching to run my fingers through it, just to see how it feels, something I never had the urge to do with Jeremy.

And his arms. I'm gay as hell, and I know good arms when I see them, Rich's are strong and muscular, and tattood. I want to ask him what each one means, trace my fingers over them, have him whisper to me why he got each one-

Wait what? I must just be upset about Jeremy. Jeremy who I love. Jeremy who I'm supposed to be getting over. Jeremty who's off sexting Christine probably. Well. Rich's plan was working for a while. I almost forgot about my crappy day.

"Hey Rich-" I break off when I see that he's fallen asleep. His mouth is parted slightly, his soft pink lips look super plump and kissable-

Oooookay time for me to go. I slide my laptop back into my backpack, and start to ease off the hospital bed, when Rich's non broken arm reaches towards me.

"Micah... where you goinggg"

"Home Richie. I'll come back tomorrow I promise."

"Okay. Bye bye. Love you."

Wait. What.