Chapter 39: Terrible Day

My sister and I have been laughing at this picture of Sehun for the past ten minutes

My sister and I have been laughing at this picture of Sehun for the past ten minutes. She's wheezing on the floor.

Unedited because YOLO
_
Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung was exhausted. He hasn't slept that night, instead he sat and thought about Jungkook.

Was their relationship something Taehyung should rethink?

And, if they did have the misfortune of breaking up, would Tae have to leave the Jeon household.

He had spent the entire night worrying. Would Taehyung be forced to leave and live with his dad again? Tae could practically feel how terrible he would be beaten if he returned to his old 'home'.

Taehyung had, also, almost cried that night. That was closest he had ever been to shedding tears in forever.

Why was stupid effecting him so much?

When the morning had came, Taehyung had stayed in his bed, too drained to move. Why should he move, anyhow? What was the point?

A knock came to his door and Taehyung didn't respond. Instead, he stared up at the ceiling ahead, his mind a storm.

"Tae?" Nari's voice managed to snap the blue haired boy from his thoughts, also getting him to slowly sit up.

Her eyes widened when she noticed how tired Taehyung looked. And also due to the fact that-

"Your hair is blue?" Jongwoo's voice came out, loud and clear as he appeared beside Nari. Both their eyes were wide in surprise.

Taehyung nodded, his blue hair askew from his restless night.

"It looks really good." Nari complemented, giving a bright smile.

Tae simply nodded, slowly sliding off his bed to slip on one of the many sweaters that were on his messy floor.

Nari and Jongwoo shared a glance, both thinking the same thing.

What was with Taehyung?
_
Jungkook's POV:

His eyes slowly opened, and he had an instant migraine. Sitting up, Jungkook regretted his decision as he quickly felt sick to his stomach.

Light filtered into the room, too bright for his tired eyes, which also strengthened his headache.

With a pounding pain to his head, Jungkook fulled the sheets of the bed aside. Until he realized that this wasn't his bed. As well as, there was a naked girl with her back facing Jungkook in the same bed. Oh! And Jungkook was basically stripped of all his clothing as well.