Meet The Huns.

The Honey Gang, the worst people ever.  Jenny Kinn and her stupid girls who think there the best.  There not.  There brats who can't get enough of them selves.

The new kid at Tinsean Highschool would have to deal with them.  Being the new kid sucks. Oh yeah I'm Grey Sin.

The new kid, I moved here from New York, New York. My grandma is the only one raising me.  My mom was a drug addict and killed herself. She was pathetic anyways.  My father left. And my grandpa died when my dad was young.

You should probably know what I look like.  Well I'm a skinny guy with brown flat hair and glasses. I look like Richie Tozier from IT and Henry Mills from Once Upon A Time had a baby and I was the baby.

I'm not the ladies man or am I a weeb. I don't like Anime but I don't like sports. So I don't know where I stand. I was never the flirty type, hell I never has my first kiss and I'm 16!

"GREY!!! GET UP IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR SCHOOL!" My grandma yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled as I got dress in my plaid shrit, blue jeans, and socks and some black vans.

I walk down the stairs with my backpack full of school supplies. "Hey granny" I smiled and she smiled back.

"Are you excited for school?" She asked why watching the tv in the kitchen, she was on a news channel. Old women and there weather.

"I guess,  I don't know. New people and stuff." I shrugged and kiss her on the cheek. "Love you,  Granny. Gotta get to school!" I said while running out the door.

I ran to the bus stop which was a good 15 min. As soon as I got to the bus stop I saw a bunch of colorfull pepole.

There was a group of girls wearing skimpy clothes and they had like 70 pounds of pure makeup on.  Jezee my grandma is pretty then these girls.

"Hey Its the knew kid" One of the skimpy girls say. Fuck.

"Uh Yeah hello." I waved, they came up to me. someone save me.

  "Sure, I guess he's cute" Im guessing there leader (i guess because she wears the most fucking makeup ever,  like a donkey looks better then her).

  "Leave him alone" a jock boys said.  He smiled at me.  Im not gay but hes hot as fuck.

I smiled back,  as the bus comes.  I got on and everyone srates at me.

I walk past all of them and sit at seat 19. At the back of the bus.

We arrived at another stop and a girl with brown hair and blue eyes comes on.  Woah....

She looks at me and snarls. Uh shit. She walked over to me. "Look I don't like you for many reasons, one is because your new.  I. Hate. New. People!" She snapped and walked to another seat a little ways away.

Oh this day just keeps getting amazing. I sat and waited for when we got to school.

After about 30 min. We arrived at school.  I was one of the last people off.  As soon as I stepped off the bus. I gasped.

This school is so small! Well that's my New York mind.

I walked into school at the front desk. "Uh hello, can you tell me where room 346 is?" I asked the front desk lady.

"Over there" She points to the left. That still doesn't tell me where the fuck I go.

"Thanks" I said and walked that way.