Room 346

I walked in the hallway looking at each number. 343, 345, 347. Wait..

There's no 346...Uh okay. The bell rings. I'm late! WHERE THE HELL IS 346?! Oh god!!!

I kept walking intill I found the brown haired girl from the bus. "Hey I need help" I yelled at her, she looked at me.

"What?!" She asked sharply.

"Wheres 346?" I asked her while I looked around.

She laughed and then saw I was for real. "Your kidding, right?" She looked at me.

"uh no" I mumbled and looked at her blue eyes.

Pink dusted her face when I did that.

"Theres no 346...Lemme see your homeroom number" She demanded, and held her hand out to me.

I gave her my schedule. She looked st very carefully. "Your homeroom number hasn't exist since 1987.." She looked at me confused.

I looked at her like a lost puppy. "The front desk told me where to go like it was still here.. "

She giggles "Welcome to SunnyField!" and walks away.

"Wait-" I tried to get her attention but she was gone already. "What the hell am I supposed to do?"

The bell rung. I guess I go to my next class. Which is Math. I check my backpack...The things from my homeroom where gone.. I packed them I know I did! Well maybe someone stole them or something.

I walked to math.

As soon at the day started it ended, I walked to the buses. I was going to my seat when the girl with brown hair and blue eyes pulled me into seat 17.

"Wha-?" I started but she interrupted me.

"Look I want to at least help you around school, I guess Im starting to warm up to you" She said

"But you don't know me..? " I said

She shrugged and pointed at the girls with 70 pounds of makeup.

"Thats Jenny Kinn, and the Honey Gang" She whispered.

"That's the girl who said I was cute. " I blushed when I remembered.

"Don't flatter yourself, she calls everyone new cute" She rolled her eyes.

"What's your name?" I asked randomly.

"Lee, Lee Rome." She smirked.

"Pretty name, I'm Grey Sin" I smiled

"Grey Sin? That's your name?" she asked like she didn't believe me.

I rolled my eyes, "No, my names Peter Parker" I said in a sassy tone.

"Really?" She asked

"No!" I said in a laughing tone.

She smiled and punched my shoulder "Imma call you Gin." she said.

"Okay, Lee" I smiled

"Everybody calls me Rome" She said

Me and her smiled at each other.

I saw my bus stop coming up, "My stop is coming up." I said and gathered my stuff.

"Bye, Gin" Rome smiled

"See you tomorrow, Rome" I smiled back at her.

I got off the bus and was about to walk off when Jenny Kinn tapped my shoulder. I turned around.

"Yes?" I asked

"I saw you looking at me" She winked.

"No, me an-" she interrupted me

"Heres my number, call if you wanna have a good time" She winked at me, gave me a paper with her number, and walked with her friends the other way.

Damn I hope this is the rejected hotline. I threw away the paper. And walked home.

When I got home grandmas car wasn't there. Maybe she went to the shop.

I walked in the house and went to my room, I had no homework. So I lied on my bed and checked Instagram. Rome followed me.

I dm her.
--------------
'Hey Rome'

'Hey Gin'

'Wyd?'

'Talking to you'

'Oh your sooo funny 😂'

'Yep, you got that right'

'Hey I gotta go, I'll talk to you in a bit'

'okay'
--------------
I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. But before I could shut the door, someone knocked on the door.