Engagement Gift

"Will you please just listen to me?" Yeonmin shouted at an angry Seungyu. Seungyu ignored the begging boy and continued packing his things. "Why don't you tell your little boyfriend to listen to you, huh? I bet he just loves listening to your bullshit since you're so good at it." Seungyu snapped back.

Yeonmin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Could you please sit down for a minute and let me explain, babe, it's not what you think." To Yeonmin's surprised, Seungyu throws the items he was holding to the floor and sat on their bed, sniffling. Yeonmin sighed. "He is nothing more than a friend. He was just helping me with something." Seungyu scoffed. "Like getting your dick wet?" He questioned.

Yeonmin smirked. "More like getting you wed." Seungyu's face contorted in confusion. "What the fuck do you mean by "Wed" like "Wednesday"?" He asked, mimicking quotation marks. Yeonmin gently kneeled on one knee, grabbing a small box from his jean pocket. Seungyu's eyes went wide. "I wanted him to help me decide which ring I should propose to you with. That's why i didn't tell you where i was going, or going out really early in the morning and coming home late, not letting you touch my phone, any of that because you would find out." Yeonmin blurted out.

Seungyu's eyes began filling with unshed tears. "I didn't want to propose to you until your birthday but I guess now's a better time, right?" He opened the box revealing a beautiful crystal band. "Lee Seungyu of Seongnam, will you please do the pleasure of marrying me?" Yeonmin smiled to his boyfriend. Seungyu's tears spilled from his eyes and began to sob. Yeonmin stood up quickly to comfort Seungyu. "I-.." Seungyu wiped his eyes with a tissue Yeonmin handed him. "I love you so much. I'm so sorry I accused you like that. I thought you didn't want me anymore." Yeonmin pulled him in for a hug.

"I could never not love you, baby, you mean everything to me." He rubbed circles in Seungyu's back to calm him down. "God, I don't deserve you. You're too good for me." Seungyu whispered and leaned into Yeonmin's neck and closed his eyes. Yeonmin giggled. "I'm sure I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. I would've been a hobo with no job without you." Seungyu let out a small laugh. "You're absolutely right, you would've been fucked." Yeonmin hummed. Seungyu raised his head from Yeonmin's shoulder and cupped his face in his small hands.

They gazed into each other's eyes longingly, like if they looked away the other would disappear. "Yes." Seungyu caressed Yeonmin's cheek. "I would be honored to be your husband, Jung Yeonmin." Yeonmin felt his heart skip a beat. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss to his new fiancé's lips and pulled away grabbing the ring from its place in the box he slipped it on Seungyu's ring finger swiftly. "It fits perfectly. Thank you." Seungyu smiled at him, butterflies going wild in his tummy.

Yeonmin laughed, flopping himself on the messy bed of clothes. "Why are you thanking me?" He questioned the younger boy. "For loving me. For taking care of me. For accepting me. Encouraging me. Supporting me. Thank you for everything." Seungyu leaned in first for a kiss this time.

Yeonmin placed a hand on the back of Seungyu's neck and brought him on top to straddle him, not breaking the initiated make out session. Yeonmin is the first to break it after a minute. "You're so beautiful. So gorgeous for me." He kissed Seungyu's nose. "My beautiful prince." He kissed down to his neck, nipping at the skin.

Seungyu let out soft moans at the contact, running his hand through the chestnut colored hair of his lover. Yeonmin then flipped them over, shoving Seungyu's orange suitcases to the floor. He continued to kiss all around Seungyu's collarbone up to his ear and paused. "Did you think it was a smart idea to get mouthy with me, baby?" Yeonmin's voice dropped a few octaves. Seungyu audibly gulped.

He knew this isn't Yeonmin anymore. "It seems like you've forgotten where your place is, hm?" Yeonmin slides his hands down to the hem of Seungyu's shirt, slowly lifting it up. "You thought you could pack and leave without my permission? I don't blame you, dumb babies don't understand basic common sense do they." Seungyu's breath hitched. Yeonmin smirked, noticing his baby slipping into his headspace. "Come on, baby, let's get these uncomfortable clothes off of you, hm?"