Chapter One

Αυтнσя ησтєѕ~ Hey I'm back with another story lol, so recently ive stopped one of my books because I just didn't have any ideas.... Or inspiration. So I'm starting a new book but it's gonna be different kind. It's for the creepy pasta fans. ( creepy pasta ❤️❤️) I hope like this and leave comments.  I am gonna warn you this chapter has gore killing strong language and abuse.

~~~~~

     The cold air hit my face as I walked down the street, it was about 2:55am. I didn't wanna stay at home where my mother was bound to wake up just to hit me some more.... So I left my house not caring that it was in the middle of December or that it was almost below 0°. It's better then my drunk mother hurting me mentally and physically. She's been like that sense I was 9 when my dad died. I shudder from the painful Memories, when I was little my family was an average loving family. Me and my older brother got along and my parents loved each other to death never really fighting.... Well at least not that I know of. But I guess things can change so fast it's like that you wonder if it was always bad. I lost my dad and it's because of me I was the reason he died, I should have died In the fire not him. He put his life on the line to save me but he shouldn't have. 

     Tears ran down my face as I remembered everything. I was in my bed and couldn't sleep I don't know why but I couldn't. I remember smelling some kind of burning and then someone screamed When I got up I realized two things, 1. the burning was from the fire, and 2. the person who screamed was my mom. I ran to the door but as I touched the door handle I screamed and pull my hand back, hot steaming pain shot up  threw my hand and up my arm. So  I turned to my window and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. I started to pound on the Window screaming. Smoke came in from under the door and my vision became blurry as tears burned a trail down my cheeks. I sat down and was ready to face my death, a few minutes later I heard my dad running up the stairs and yelling my name " Scarlett! Scarlett where are you " I heard him cough and run to my door " Daddy I'm in here! " I yelled getting up but I fell back down. I couldn't see and my head started to pound. I started to cough and heard a few bangs before my dad bust the door down, he frantically looked around for me. When he saw me he ran over and picked me up then started running to the stairs, " I'm scared daddy. " I yelled over the flames " It's gonna be okay I promise."
Was all I heard before a plank hit us, we fell and I ended up hitting my head On the wall. The last thing I saw was my dad reaching for me and then men in a yellow suits.

     I woke up in the hospital confused. They told me that my father hadn't made it. After that day I stopped having emotions, my whole life changed, my mom started drinking and abusing me. My brother tried to help but he wasn't the same, he hated me also. My friends left me and I was being bullied and abused at school. I was knocked out my trance when my phone buzzed, I walk over to the lonely swings to sit down. I pull my phone out and look at the text I got.

Unknown: I see you.

What the fuck?! I look around at the woods and houses near me but see no one.

Scarlett: Who is this and what do you want.

I sent the text and a reply instantly came.

Unknown: Wouldn't you like to know.... Welp no matter because you'll find out soon.

As I read this I felt as if I was being watched so I turned to the woods behind me, No one in site. I got up from my swing and took a step back the way I came.... I looked once more just to make sure, and then began walking home.

~~~~ 29 minutes later ~~~~

     When I reached my house I walked around back to my window, I always keep it unlocked because I'm always leaving. I slid the screen and glass window up then jumped in landing with a shoft thump, I turned around only to be met with a hard slap to the face. " Where the fuck did you go you little slut!" My mother yelled. I said no reply knowing no mater what I said she would still hurt me. She punched me and I fell to the floor. " Probably out being the worthless whore you are." I just layed there as she hit and punched me, taking the blows knowing everything she said was true. " Your the reason your father is dead you stupid bitch. "  The voices in my head began to chant  kill her, do it. Kill her. Anger began building up inside me my fist began to tremble as she hurt me kill her she never loved you. The world doesn't need her. Kill her kill her. Static began to cloud my hearing, she kicked me one last time then drunkenly stumbled out and to the couch. I layed down on the ground listening to the static like a lullaby, the voices got louder and louder as I looked around feeling like someone else was with me.