Chapter Two

As I ran threw the woods, leaves and twigs hit and scratched my body.
Ugh where am I going? " Hey stop! " The cop behind me yelled. I just laughed and ran harder. like hell I will. At least all those years of running from the bullies payed off, I thought. I as I made a sharp turn. I saw a huge oak tree, Running faster I jumped up reaching for the lowest branch and started to climb. I waited for the cop in the tree and after a few seconds he came running by thinking I had kept running. Smiling to myself I jumped down, he turned hearing me and I kicked him to the ground. He began to crawl backwards. I just chuckled and sliced his neck. Smiling like a kid in a candy store that felt good. I looked at my surroundings only to see trees many trees, I sighed and began walking in a random direction. Snap I heard a twig break behind me, slowly I pulled out my Katana "who's there? " I asked in a deep voice. " Don't worry child I won't hurt you. " I quickly turned around and pointed my weapon at the Mystery man, only to look up at a nicely dressed man with no face. I gasped and jumped back a little.

     " Who are you and what do you want" I asked after a few minutes. He had a black suit with a red tie and dress pants on. His skin was pure white, and he looked to be around 7 feet or more. " I'm slenderman, you can call me slendy If that is what you prefer. " He said but had no mouth, I had nothing to say so he kept talking.
" Scarlett, I want you to join the creepy pasta. " An alarm went off in my head. Oh now I know who slenderman is. " Oh, " Should I? I asked myself. " I guess, I mean I have no where else to go." I say simply, he nods and we begin walking to what I assume is slenderman's mansion.

40 minutes of walking later.

     We arrive at the mansion, it looks like any other scary mansion, huge and old also worn down. We make it half way to the mansion when a small girl runs over to slenderman
" Slendy!! " She yells. I'm assuming she's Sally. He leans down to pick her up. The girl hugs him, she looks over and her eyes go wide in surprise. "Who's that slendy? " She asks,
" That's Scarlett she's gonna be with us for now on. " Sally giggles and hops down running over to me. " Hi I'm Sally. " She waves and then hugs me, I stiffen up. " Uh hi. " Is all I say. I forgot what a hug felt like " Let us go and introduce you to the rest. " Slender said walking to the big front doors.

     When we walk in the first thing I see is a boy with a elf hat playing video games. He had wild blonde hair and big elf ears. His eyes were red and black surrounding it. His outfit looked as if he had come from a game, honestly his whole self looked as if he were a game character.

    He must be Ben drowned

    He must be Ben drowned. " Fuck! " He screamed as his character died.
" Ben, " Slenderman said in a warning tone. Bens whole being froze in place probably thinking about his life and how in danger he was of being beaten. " Oh h-hey slendy I didn't realize you were home. " He said Hestenly. He slowly turned giving a shaky wave then his eyes trailed to mine. He smirked, " Hello there, who this beauty? " He asked smirking and walking over, " Her name is Scarlett. She's our newest room mate. If he so much as touches us he's dead. Ben got closer and tried to pull me to him, tried as he grabbed my arm I pulled out my Katana and held the tip to his throat. " If you touch me you'll be on the floor bleeding. " I say he slowly pulls his hand away and puts them up in surrender. " O-okay sorry. " He steps back and I put the Katana down.
Before he or anyone says anything someone bursts out laughing. I quickly look up to see a pale guy with a cut in smile and bloodied sweater.
Jeff the killer. " Ben you should of seen your face! " He yells and laughs even harder.

     I roll my eyes, " I'm Jeff

     I roll my eyes, " I'm Jeff. " He says jumping on the couch and taking the remote. " Hey I was using the remote." Ben yelled and ran over. They began to fight and slender sighed, " Enough!" He yelled and his tendrils picked them apart, " Please go get everyone and meet here. Scarlett come with me. " He began walking out as me and Sally followed. We walked up the stairs and past a bunch of rooms, at the end of the Hall we stopped at a door " This will be your room. " He said and letting me open the door. In the room there was a walkin closet, a dresser and desk, along with a bed.
" You can decorate as you please. If you bring in a victim please let me know at once. " He said before walking away, " Be down in 35 minutes so I may introduce you to the others. " I close the door and sit on the empty bed.

     I put my hood down and take the mask off breathing the air in. I get up and walk to the big window, I look at everything around me the woods outside seem to calm me as I think about the past actions. I killed my family and loved it, I burnt my house down and killed a cop. I smile I haven't felt this good sense well ever, I turn back towards my new room, the walls were a gray color. The desk and dresser were white. My comforter and sheets were black. Perfect. I love it. I jump on the bed and lay down closing my eyes.  We have to meet the others, I nod and grab my mask pulling it on. Walking to the door and taking a deep breath I walk out and to the living room.

Authors note: lol leaving it on a cliffhanger. Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter, I really like this book so I'm probably gonna be putting a lot of chapters up. Tell me who is your favorite creepy pasta in the comments, vote if you'd like. See you❤️❤️.