Chapter Three

αυтнσя ησтєѕ: hello my fellow readers I've come with another chapter. Like I said on my last chapter I really like this book so I may do a lot of chapters in a day or week who knows I'm very unpredictable 😅😅🙃 I hope you like it anyway.
~

     I walk towards the stairs taking a breath. I never really payed attention to the creepy pasta, but I do know some of the characters and that there's a lot, I hope we can at least tolerant me. When I get to the bottom I see a bunch of people in the living room. That's a lot. I walk into view for them and stand next to slenderman assuming that is his wanting. " As some of you already know we have a new creepy pasta. Her name is Scarlett, please be friendly towards her. " He says 'looking' down at me,     " Uh hi?" I say awkwardly. Looking at most of the creepy pasta I see some I know like eyeless jack, homicidal Lue and Nina the killer. I also see tick toby, hoddie, masky and a dew others. " Meeting over. " He's says walking out the room. I stand there awkward for a second on till I feel someone behind me, I grab my Katana and swirl around almost slicing the persons throat. " W-wow * tick"calm down. " Tick Toby says hands up in surrender. I slowly put the weapon back still on alert, " I'm Tick Toby, n-nice *tick* s-speed" He says twitching. " I nod and hold my hand out.

     He shakes it, " S-so how did *tick* you en-end up here? " He asks and we sit on the couch next to Ben and eyeless jack

     He shakes it, " S-so how did *tick* you en-end up here? " He asks and we sit on the couch next to Ben and eyeless jack. " I killed my abusive mom and brother. Then I burnt the house down. " I say simply and smile at the memories, " O-oh *tick* I can't r-remember *twich* my p-past. " I nod " I know. " He looks at me confused, " You guys are pretty popular. " I shrug and watch as ben plays a fighting game. " Oh your one of the fan girls aren't you. " Eyeless jack sighs in annoyance.

 " Eyeless jack sighs in annoyance

" Pfft as if. I read about a few people and thats it. " He looks over and stares at me.... actually all three stare at me as if I grew 5 heads. I get up and begin to walk to my room, "see yeah. " I say.

In my room.

     I sit on my bed and try to sleep. But I can't, the urge to kill is still present and I crave it like a drug. After a few more pointless minutes of trying to sleep I get up to find slenderman. I walk down stairs Into a kitchen wear I see slenderman cooking.
" Slenderman I would like to go outside for a while. Is that alright with you? " I ask. He stops and looks over
" Do not go to far and please do not leave the woods. " I nod and walk to the front doors. The fresh air hits my face as I life my mask over my head the smell of dying trees and wetlands instantly calm my body, I smile and began walking in a random direction.

     After a few minutes I hear a noise like a growl, curious I walk towards it pulling my mask down to cover my face. In a small clearing is a huge black wolf caught in a trap. He has emerald green eyes and scars all over, I start to walk close but then hear foot steps nearing our direction so I quickly climb the nearest tree, I sit and watch as a human walks over to the poor wolf.

     As he gets closer I realize the human had a hunting knife and that he was going to kill the wolf, when he faced away I jumped down and ran at him

     As he gets closer I realize the human had a hunting knife and that he was going to kill the wolf, when he faced away I jumped down and ran at him. Pulling out my Katana I grabbed his neck and slid it across the front, blood began to spill out from his neck as he fell on his knees. Putting the Katana away I turned my attention to the world who growled at the dead human, " He won't hurt you anymore so don't worry. " I say he whips his head looking at me, unsure what to do he stays quiet. He looks unsure maybe show him your face. I pull my mask off along with my hood "is that better? " I ask, he just stares. I begin to slowly help him out of the net, once completely out I sit with my legs crossed and wait. Seeing me completely chill he walks closer and sits next to me. After a few minutes I reach over and hesitantly put my hand on his fur, he looks over but leans into my touch, " Good boy, see no harm. " I smile and pet him some more, after a while I end up falling asleep on the wolf. Snap! A branch falling and a boyish scream wakes me up with a start. Midnight starts to growl (and yes I named him) I stand and look over at Ticci Toby laying on the ground. " What are you doing? " I ask pointing my weapon against his neck. " S-sorry I sa-saw you * tick* leave and wanted * tick * to see what you were do-doin. " He said. I sigh and put my weapon away " Whatever. " I say helping him up.

     We head back to the house in silence. Midnight following close behind me, " What's u-up with the
* tick* gas mask? " Toby asks after a while, I shrug " I guess because my dad died in a fire. " I say. As we reach the house slenderman stands in front arms crossed " What's with the wolf. " He asked. " I saved him and killed the person trying to kill him. " I say he nods " I assume you would like to keep him? " I nod and he sighs. " Fine as long as he's not bothering me I'm fine. " I smile and run up to him hugging him.

1004 words.