Denki

how you first meet

You were at a random stand outside of the building the UA sports festival, when a boy with blond  hair and a lightning bolt on the side of his head

You were at a random stand outside of the building the UA sports festival, when a boy with blond  hair and a lightning bolt on the side of his head. You recognized him from the festival. You where here as a School trip.

" Hi cutie" said the boy. Is this boy complementing me??

"Hi" you respond.

denki's POV

After saying hello to the beautiful lady, who to my surprise respond with a hello, I ordered my food. At this time the lady was paying for her food. 'oh no, I wanted to talk with her some more.' I watched the lady leave and sent on a near by beach. 'oh lucky me' I pay for my food and sit next to the girl. We talked and joked for Ia little while and she did not take my pick-up lines to heart. I really started to fall for this girl. Then her phone went off. She looked at it for a second than said some thing that crashed my chances. 

" I have to go." I was crushed, I need to think fast.

"can I at least have your number" I ask smirking. she then handed me my phone. ' wait what, this has never happened to me.' I quikly type my number in and return the phone. 

'all I can do is hope she texts me now' 

a little while later

I was going out to my next fight when in the crowed I saw (y/n). lets just say I lost but that's ok because after I lost I spent the rest of the time siting next to (y/n)

they get jealous/ someone is flirting with you 

He being the flirt he is, dose not think much of it

He being the flirt he is, dose not think much of it. Until, they "go too far". Well he can produce  large amounts of lighting, and if he is braindead you have to pay attention to him.