shigaraki

How you meet

You were enjoying you day off from work at a local book store, trying to find some more books to add to your collection

You were enjoying you day off from work at a local book store, trying to find some more books to add to your collection.( you cant say you dont like to read of you made it this far into the book)

You lived in a small town, and not many people wanted to be a hero. You never really had an interest in them. You believed if a person cant be selfless, and heroic, if they get payed large amounts of money. You worked in a small bakery, and loved your job.

Little did you now on the other side of the bookshelf was an wanted villain. He was here because this town was so small and did not really get visitors, or really pay attention to news of heros and villains that he would not be caught.

He was eating at the bakery you worked at, when a friend asked your opinion of heros. When he heard what you said and then of your extremely powerful quirk he followed you here.

After that day he followed you for 3 weeks falling in love with you. On the third week he walked up to you at the bookstore and started a conversation with you.

They get jealous/ someone flirts with you

He easily Grew attached to you, so if someone tried to take his baby they better be ready to see the villain in him

He easily Grew attached to you, so if someone tried to take his baby they better be ready to see the villain in him. Not really. He does get angry. Very angry. But you always just thank the person and give your attention back to him, being a little too naive to realise what's going on. If they continue he will punch them. No joke.

Person: well aren't you lovely.

You: thank you. (Shigaraki give death glares) so shig were do you want to go (shigaraki now smiling at you )

Person: so beautiful......(was punched)

You: why did you do that shig

Shigaraki: he was trying to steal you and I shut him up for now