y'all fight

hate this chapter

Midoriya ( you are in UA)

Izuku normally walked you home, but today he texted you and said he could not

Izuku normally walked you home, but today he texted you and said he could not. There were a lot more texts after that saying sorry.

On your way home you stopped at a book store. When you got home, you
saw a greemhaired broccoli standing outside. He then ran up to you and hugged you. "I was so worried adout you."

"What we're you worried about?"

" I wasn't should have walked you home, what if something happened to you."

"What would you be so worried adout." You say somewhat laughing at how cute it was that he was worried.

"What if someone attacked you and a was not there to stop them." He said with real worry.

"Dont worry it's only a small walk to my house and my quirk is not useless."

"But still..." this upset you. You lived on your own and got into the UA on your own. You did not want to get into a big fight adout this, so you decided to cool down before addressing said matter.

"I will be fine midoriya." You said before you start walking inside.

"But what if..." you cut him off

"I don't need a babysitter midoriya" you never call him midoriya and this is the second time in this conversation. You walked inside and closed the door. This is when Izuku knew he fucked up.

Bakugou

You had gotten sick and forgot to tell him

You had gotten sick and forgot to tell him. You took some meds and went to bed, with your phone still on you and Bakugou's message page. (is that what it is called) The next day you slept in a felt better, but your phone showed this.