Rendezvous

I'm here to meet my uncle, "Is he available? " I asked the receptionist of my uncle's office

She questioned me in a confused tone "And you are ?" yea I'm... I'm Caitlyn.
"I was told that you would arrive please turn to your right and go straight wait in the first room," she said. There was silence only silence, suddenly I felt the surroundings change around me ...

Where am I?  Hello, Anyone there?My words echoed

Where am I? Hello, Anyone there?
My words echoed.

Only silence again.
I heard some footsteps I was pulled from the other world to reality.

I found myself in front of my uncle who was smiling warmly at me.
"How are you kiddo ?"
I'm good. how are you uncle ?
"I'm fine as long as you visit me "
So, uncle I was wondering if..
"Yea I know kid I've talked to my friend about you joining your second (sophomore) year of high school he said you can join the school next week". Uncle, you don't know how grateful I'm... thank you so much for this I'll never forget this uncle, love you so much! "Surprisingly he hugged me with paternal care and I hugged him back. After pulling back, he told me "Be safe" with a cold stare.
I don't know where that came from.
He wasn't my uncle. Maybe I'm overthinking it. I decided to let it go.
I left his company and walked through the path towards my home.
I was lost in thought, thinking about how my first day at "Harwood gem high" would be ?.
Why did my uncle say me to be safe? Maybe because of the new environment I guess.
I realised that I'm not walking through my usual path to home.

I have never gone through this side.
I felt someone's eyes on me.
I can hear the sound of leaves brushing each other and the cold breeze made me shiver.
I walked as fast as I could
I couldn't identify this place.
I was standing in the middle of the road.
Suddenly a car came with a very high speed accelerating each moment I tried to move but I couldn't.
I became anxious, paralyzed I couldn't imagine what's going to happen to me.
A pair of hands grabbed me, my eyes were shut. I started becoming unconscious.
The person shook me; As soon as I opened my eyes they were completely closed and shut off from the world, they became unresponsive.

But the split second when I opened my eyes all I could see was those "steely blue eyes 👀 ".

I found myself in my room. How did I end up here?
I feel so strange why can't I remember anything?
How hard I try I don't remember anything! Uh.. get a grip Cait.
I took a shower. The lukewarm water was enough to calm me.
I wore a crop top and jeans and headed to the beach. The sun is about to set.
I was taken into yesterday's vision I found someone help me from the car. Who was that ?
How did they reach me on time ? Uh.. Why can't I remember anything about the person ?
Think Cait. Wait...
Those "steely blue eyes" ,
They were intoxicating,
They could freeze me to death,
They were magical,
What am I blabbering about ?
I'm going crazy! Huh..
I've got file works to do at my old school I have to inform my transfer.
I can't let anyone know about Me...
My past ... My family ...
I couldn't hold my tears. They were streaming down my cheeks. I can feel my eyes becoming swollen. However I pretend that I'm happy, my life is perfect, it's not. Scars, Nightmares, Panick attacks, Trauma and what-not. They are the proof of my past, it's a bitter sad truth. They will continue to haunt me.
Hmm.. it's even sadder where I don't know the past life of myself. Those things which were the fragments of my past life, pass my mind like pictures and visuals daily. They are my nightmares. The past 6 months, I'm Caitlyn I don't know who I was before and I don't know when I'll know my past self.
They told me not to delve into myself I'm curious but I'm not supposed to think too much of it. "That will cause me severe trauma" they said.
Some thing tells me "your past, you will know about it soon. Patience, be with patience ... "
I closed my eyes, I felt the drizzle over my pale body they were cold and calming at the same time.
"I'm waiting for my past to reveal before me".

I started walking. The raindrops dripping on me, making me cool and wet.
I tried to enjoy the weather, clearing my thoughts.
I headed home. I was so exhausted. So, I changed into my PJs and headed straight for the bed.

End of chapter 1
Will she discover her past ?
What was her uncle implying to her by saying her to stay safe ? Who helped her ? Why was she unable to move when the car was trying to hit her ? What caused her to lose her memory ?
Why is she alone in her home ?
Where are her parents ?
What's in store for the so-called "Caitlyn"?

"Stay tuned for my next update 👋"