Something special 🤗;)

After a deep breath I opened my eyes and found the teacher advising him to be on time, he sat behind a guy with chestnut brown hair with spectacles  and before a girl with honey blonde who was drooling over his appearance.

He didn't seem to care any of those he was calm and to his side there were two guys (one with copper red hair and the other with a messy pure black hair) laughing and punching each other playfully, they seemed to enjoy each other's presence.

Is he the one who helped me ? I don't know. I'm confused. Several thoughts and questions raced through my mind but I didn't get any answers for that.

I was about to turn towards him but then I changed my mind and decided to listen to my class.

Jennifer nudged me, I turned towards her. She questioned me " what's on the little brain of yours ?". "Oh! it's just nothing... really." I said. She said "okay then".

"Can I ask you something ?" I said.
"Yea, go ahead" she said.
"You know...? Hmm ... that guy ? Who's he ?" I asked her.
"Which guy ?" She said and smiled.
"The one who came late" I said.
"Oh ! he? He is one of the golden boy here. This is the only common period we all have, he never attends the class, he almost spends his time in the psue...."
Before she could complete "Psuedoscience ?" I questioned.
"Yeah, the pseudoscience lab, how do you know about it ?" She asked.
"It's my major" I said.
"What ?!?!, you're a pseudoscience student ? With blue eyes and ? all ?
Should've seen this coming... you're seriously a different one." She said.
I asked her "what are you talking about ? I don't understand even the slightest bit of it".
"Okay lemme explain"she started.
"Actually, many students do not get opportunity to join pseudoscience even if they are resourced with a lot of money, I don't know what basis they select the students for this course but the principal himself makes his choice but every thing is a secret about this course. Only people with access card can enter those labs and related things. The other thing I wanted to say is you're the second person with the blue eyes in this school. You're different. Maybe something special" she chuckled.

I sighed... I don't know what to say.
Saved by the bell, I guess. I thought to myself and carried my backpack and turned towards my new found friends, I told them I needed to take a break.

I came out of my classroom, Hailey and Jennifer came running towards me and hugged me and said
"Meet us during the lunch and good luck on your first psuedoscience class." I replied "thank you guys !". "Do you know where the cafetaria is ? " Hailey asked me. " "I saw the sign earlier". I replied. "Observant I see" she said.
We bid our goodbyes and turned to walk in opposite directions.

I walked towards the stairs to head down to my locker through the corridor.

I was completely bewildered, utterly confused. I can't think clearly every path that is visible is just blocked by clouds.

I pushed my legs towards each step of the stairs with several questions on my mind.

"How did I forget my past ?

Where are my parents ?  Are they really dead ? or Did- did they abandon me ?

Are they out here on the planet somewhere?

Why does my uncle always divert me whenever I speak about my past ?

Was he the one who helped me from the car incident ?

I don't even know him how would he help me ? If he did he would've shown some reaction at the site of me? right ?

I don't have anyone who really cares for me... right ? 

I was deep in thought the next few minutes took place without my consciousness.

I didn't notice the h2o spilt on the second last step of the stairs, as I placed my leg on the step I found myself pulled towards the floor, my eyes felt the urge to close it's eyelids

I didn't notice the h2o spilt on the second last step of the stairs, as I placed my leg on the step I found myself pulled towards the floor, my eyes felt the urge to close it's eyelids. Just like in my vision he came like a knight in shining armor and grabbed me by my waist and told me once again "you're clumsy", this time I didn't hesitate to look at the person, I wanted to know who he was. As I opened my eyes, I found him the one with the blue eyes, the one who came late, his eyes were shimmering at me, I felt his eyes penetrating into my soul. We stood in silence it was like just the two of us.

All the worries vanished all I could see and feel was him. He didn't move not even a little neither did I.

His hands were still landed on my waist. We were looking at each other without any words, I don't know. Do we know each other ? I don't know him do I ?
Suddenly our moment was broken by Connor, he called out to me and told that the headmaster wants to meet me.
I steadied myself. I looked at him, he was muddled just like me. Before I could thank him, his friends took him away. While I started walking with Connor, I turned once to look at him but he was already out of my sight.

Stay tuned for my next chapter it would reveal about her major and the mysterious blue eyes !

      See You soon on the 5th chapter!
Next chapter you will know the POVs of other important characters !
    Thank you for all your support !