Forget-me-not !!:

"Everything's going to be alright, Don't worry ! , I'll cherish you "I woke up with those reassuring words

I woke up with those reassuring words. I took a shower which washed over my doubt and confusion.
Okay I'm going to head to my old school to receive my T.C record and give my application to my new school.
I entered my new school I found a person, I asked him the direction.
He questioned me "what for ?"
I'm joining this school I told him, without any hesitation. He told me to enter the room behind me. I felt stupid for not looking any signs of the office room. I said " tha-thank you "

Well, I'm a professor here, what is your studies about ? Why did you change your school ? 

I replied I want to learn and know about pseudoscience. This school is the successful embodiment of knowledge and experiment for that. "Okay, see you soon" he said and vanished around the corner.

I gathered myself to the room, I gave my fingers the energy to push it up to the door frame to knock the door. Before my fingers could touch those delicate, carved, polished wooden door.       I heard a voice from the inside "Come in ! Caitlyn " I was amazed how can some thing like this happen ? How would he know I would come ? With my thoughts aside I turned the door knob and went in. He was a middle aged person, from what I could see he is a person of great knowledge. I asked him how do you know I was outside ? He looked up from his table note to face me, he asked me to take a seat. I sat in front of him. He told me "I have a CCTV" I am really stupid to think that he has a superpower.

 "How stupid I'm !" I thought to myself . Okay sir. Okay you're the one who's going to join tomorrow right ? Yes sir I said him. He gave me a identity and access card and told me "you need this card to enter anywhere you can use these to purchase books, for entering your class and for entering your labs". I asked him 'for pseudoscience ?' 

He told me " yea, for going through the classes, equipment, experiment knowledge, school systems, library etc. Have this paper this contains your schedule and class timings. You will have  different color codes for some specific days, you've got to wear that color on the specific day." Okay sir.
"Your school starts by 8:30 in the morning be early for your intro don't be late on your first day" . Ok sir. I collected my belongings and left the room.

 I went to my favourite park "peace".

I sat on the bench. I heard a epitome of dog's voice 🐕. I looked around, I felt something licking my bare skin exuberantly. 
I was shocked to see the beautiful dog. I've never seen such in a street, even though it was little dirty and got stocked of some plants it was exceptional and distinctive.

 I've never seen such in a street, even though it was little dirty and got stocked of some plants it was exceptional and distinctive

I gave the doggy some biscuits and started walking home. The doggy started following me I thought it would follow me, on my way for a few steps 🚶. But no, it reached my home and I cannot close the doors for the diligent doggy. So, I let him in. I found a pair of gloves in my inventory and used them to clean the dog. It swayed around the garden I felt credible and driven towards this dog so I decided to adopt the  "doggy-cum-puppy". 

But, What do I name him ?
"SCOTT"
He looked at me with those exhilarating eyes 👀
I hugged him, I felt a connection. I'm gonna keep him with me!
My Scott.

 I'm gonna keep him with me! My Scott

I gave him some food to eat.
He seemed like he hasn't eaten any thing for days...
I just felt happy for that little guy and myself.
I visioned the reality mixing ,swirling around me. I found myself walking down the steps and I didn't notice the h2o spilt on the second last step and I was about to fall on the floor crushing myself when a strong person threw over his hands over my waist to hold me " when I realised I was in the arms of a person I tried composing myself before looking at the person.
he said " you're clumsy ! " I didn't look up I felt embarrassing I replied "y-e-a I..I'm.. a bit clumsy".
I gathered up the courage to look at his face, while the scene before me had just moved out of my vision and found my "Scott" over my lap waking me up.
I'm not gonna lie.
I was a little curious to see the guy's face.
Just a little.

Stay tuned for the next update!
How did her vision come and go ?
The doggy ? Do you like him ? Comment me
Who's this guy ?
See you next chap 3  :-)