Chapitre 30

7th May 2019, 14 days to go..

The hot May sun was starting to warm up the ground, which in turn heated Seoul's humid air. That atmosphere made almost everyone feel indolent and tired, but also many to get out of the comfort of their homes and spend their free time around Han river. From couples to tourists, everyone was appreciating the beautiful view and freshness of the river. Famous with its attractions and parks, Han river was one of the must to visit places in Korea.

Being himself, Yukhei has made it as his mission to take Mark to as much as possible places before he had to go. It wasn't before one afternoon Mark had returned from the airport with his documents and ticket that Yukhei realized that they haven't spent enough time around Seoul. The Chinese has reserved Mark's afternoons for walks and sightseeing, making sure he knew the best and most beautiful places in Korea.

That afternoon, the two boys had spent around Han river. Yukhei has took Mark off work, taking him first for a lunch not because the latter was hungry but the Chinese and then they went by the river. However, the weather was way too hot to have a walk so little after they saw a park in front of them, they sat under a tree to enjoy the view.

Yukhei was lazily lying his head on top of Mark's thighs as the latter had his back pressed to the tree and his hand running through the Chinese's messy hair. Back when they first met, Mark remembered, the other's hair was blondish, making him look extremely hot, unlike his black one now that made him look younger. But if Mark had to choose which one he liked better, his answer, without a doubt, would be the black hair.

The two boys weren't used of showing much affection and physical interaction in public but if they felt enough comfortable, they let it happen by itself. Just like how Mark was now caressing Yukhei's features and collarbones. Nothing too ostentatious but small touches the two of them would never really do in public. It's not it wasn't common. There were other couples around that were having picnics, holding hands, hugging. The skin ship at all was very common. Not only between couples but also between friends.

Looking forward the horizon, Mark was mesmerized by the river and the huge buildings of the city. His moves were by instinct as if he knew Yukhei's face by heart and he didn't need to look at him. The Chinese noticed that after he spent a few moments of, first admiring the other's face, and then to follow his moves. But to be honest, he wasn't any better. Not to mention that he may even be worse as he knew all Mark's body by heart, he could tell where all his moles were, where all his scars were.

- Are you free this weekend?

The question took Mark off his trance as he looked at Yukhei, who repeated again just in case not to make Mark feel embarrassed if he hasn't heard while he was spacing out.

- Mhm, I finish everything this Friday evening. Then I have a whole week off. And even the following week.

A whole week. It sound so long the way Mark said it when it's actually just seven days that Yukhei knew will pass before he could blink. His heat was clenching to think about it but he couldn't escape it. It was getting closer and closer. However, that only stimulated him to make Mark remember his stay in Korea for life.

- Let's go to Busan.

Mark has heard many things about Busan. Mostly because of its coasts and the sea. There was a movie he watched with Yukhei that was related with Busan. A student or two from the class he was teaching were from there. But he knew nothing more as an information.

- How about Jeju island instead?

Oh, but all Mark has heard about Jeju. He has never been there but he was sure he knew where was everything and knew every beach's sand. All thanks to his almighty Lee Donghyuck, who never seem to shut about the island. The bright sparkles in the younger's eyes never gave Mark the courage to interrupt him so all the Canadian could do was to listen all the stories from Hyuck's enfance.

- Brilliant! I'll call the pilot right now!

Yukhei jumped way too quickly for his body to adapt and he almost fell back but Mark was there to catch him just in case. It was a whole mystery for Mark how a huge man like Yukhei could get excited as a little child for the littlest things. Not that it was bad but it always succeeded to surprise the Canadian, even if they knew each other enough.

When the sun started to set down, Yukhei took Mark in direction of a bridge that the Canadian didn't know the name of. Not to mention that when Yukhei heard the korean word for bridge kicked Mark because he thought the smaller was making fun of him or something. Too much of a mess between two idiots, has Yuqi once said. None of them could say anything to defend themselves as they both knew they became dumb and dumber when they were together.

They were now going for a night kayak ride in Han river, but Yukhei had first to find where they were supposed to go. After a lot of wandering they get to the right place just in time for the instructions. A few minutes of training on how to paddle and a few groups were already in the water. Mark and Yukhei were late to also join and soon enough they were speeding to the nearest bridge.

Taken aback by the magic view that was before them, the two slowed down a few times not only to look but also to rest. It felt like hours before they were under the bridge, as it was now dark. The city lights were illuminating in the water and reflecting back on the boys, slightly blinding them.

- I wish I had a ring right now.

Mark revealed as he tried to look back at Yukhei but rapidly changed his mind when the kayak started stumble.

- I really want to propose you here.

He continued and then the Chinese got an amazing idea. He took of one of his rings, more specific the silver one with the initials of his Cantonese name and patted Mark on the shoulder, passing him the ring.

- Lee Minhyung-ah, will you marry me?

There was only a weeped yes from the Canadian as he turned his hand so Yukhei could put easier the ring on.

- Holy shi- I love you.

- I love you more. But we need to head back.

~~哈哈哈~~

So I did a thing.. Sorry for being late with the update, next is coming soon. Hope you like it. Love you all.xx ❤️