Idiot

"You know exactly what I'm tryna say." Bakugou shot a look of disapproval as he sat up a bit more. "All or nothing. That's how I am. I'm not gonna fuck about with all this. I'm not asking you to marry me or some shit, but I'm serious about this, about you. If you're not then fine, but then we clearly don't see eye to eye and this is all fucking pointless. Since it's gonna happen anyway, what's the point of you going through the trouble of getting a place? Knowing that you're going to leave it again at some point?" He swallowed, almost gritting his teeth in anticipation.

Kirishima's breath was caught in his throat for a second. He wasn't really surprised by this information, he knew Bakugou's outlook on a lot of things. For some reason he just assumed that this situation would be different.

But beside that, Kirishima felt genuinely flattered. Bakugou was sure enough about his feelings and about the direction of their relationship to say something like that. Kirishima was sure himself, but he just assumed that the natural progression of things would take place. He was completely aware that they weren't exactly normal people and their relationship wasn't normal either, but this seemed like such a huge step to suddenly bring up.

One thing he didn't take into account was their situation. Majority of people in this situation would call Bakugou a bit mad, say that he was completely jumping the gun and that Kirishima shouldn't really consider it.

"If I wasn't 100% on this from the start then I never would've initiated anything even in the slightest. It's not exactly hard to understand." The blonde continued, still awaiting any sort of reaction from the other, who looked rather blank apart from the slight creasing of his eyes.

"Normal people would call us crazy for even considering this." Kirishima spoke up, moving closer to Bakugou as his grip on his shoulder slightly tightened. "But we're not exactly normal. I'm sure about you, too. There's no one else in the world I'd rather be with."

"You say 'us' as if you're agreeing."

"Did you not hear what I said? I-"

"Now you know how I feel half the time, idiot." Bakugou laughed, turning his head towards the TV. "So what are you doing then?"

"I'm coming here. With you." He found himself drawn into Bakugou's sweet scent. "Of course, I'll have to get my stuff, and then there'll be legal stuff to sort out."

"Well duh. That'd be the case if you just got your own place anyway." Bakugou let his head fall back onto Kirishima's shoulder, partly so he couldn't see the soft expression on his face. He was somewhat relieved, honestly.

"You're not wrong." Kirishima wasn't even trying to hide the smile on his face, knowing that even if he tried he would fail.

"Used to think I hated mushy shit and being close to anyone like this. But now it's like I fucking crave it from you, it's annoying." He huffed.

"Aww, is wittle Katsuki admitting to liking hugs?" Kirishima mocked, putting on a voice as he held the blonde closer.

"That was the worst thing you have literally ever said." Bakugou pulled away from Kirishima's embrace as he tried to prove a point, looking at him as though he was trying his hardest not to laugh.

"Is that a challenge? I'm sure I can easily say something even worse."

"No, that is definitely not a challenge." He yawned, clearly tired. This caused Kirishima to yawn a few seconds after, too.

"Why was today so draining?" Kirishima groaned, throwing his head back as he stretched his arms out.

"You spent your time around your family. That sounds pretty draining after a while."