2 (Edited)

After school, I was basically exhausted. I scrolled through all my social media, and in fact, Kane's face was everywhere. I sneered slightly before raising my head. As I look up, I realised that the bus was early and had just left. And I as I didn't want to wait 30 minutes so i called in for my driver which i rarely do. The car arrived in less than 10 minutes as it  stop near me, I started to walk towards it when Kane came forward and pushed me on the floor. I frowned at him and cursed him under my breath. The driver walk out to open the door, and I as I stood up I watch as Kane walk confidently to the car. The driver opened the door, as he saw me nearing. It was rather funny to see Kane frowning at the new head, he mumbled  few words to Max which seemed to shrugged, but the older Man immediately says "escuse me sir, I don't know who you are but this is not your ride" Kane frowned, confused for a bit. He look at the car, it was the same car as his. A chauffeur came running behind him. "Young Master Kane, our ride is over there, Young Master Max, I've been ordered to drive you back too." He bowed at them before greeting Aiden. "Young Master Aiden."

I stood there for a moment, watching the scene before me roll out for a bit. Aiden turned around to go to his own ride when he saw me. His eyes met mines and I unconsciously blushed. His dimples appeared as he chuckled at my reaction. I felt embarrassed and look down awkwardly. He begun to walk to his car and I, moved to mine. Kane and Max, as well as his chauffeur and my driver all conversing at the situation. He was unhappy because Andrio (My driver) parked in his space. I walk further forward them.

"Andrio, why are you here in front of the school, i always told you to wait outside. I don't like the attentions..." i spoke, the last sentences said through gritted teeth, as quietly as I could.

"I-im sorry Young Miss, Your parents has specifically ask me to stop and come in front of the school. I couldn't defy Master and Madam's offer, Miss, please understand." He pleaded.

"Relax, it's fine. It's my parents..." i sigh, i look over at Kane who was glaring at me confused but also mad. I had no idea why he was mad. Only that I knew everyone will know who I am by tomorrow and i hated this thought. They went as far as to hide me for 17 years, no not even, i couldn't even celebrate my birthday alone without being talked to all night. I let out another long sigh and Andrio look over through the rearview mirror, feeling sorry for me.

Once arrived, i step out of the car and made my way to my room, my bag was thrown into a corner and my shoes were discarded somewhere. It didn't even matter, i was bothered and once more, my parents weren't at home- like Always, I couldn't even talk my frustration out. I groaned loudly before settling on doing homework in advance and studying. I think I study for over 3 hours because a maid had brought the platter of food to my room, i probably missed dinner time. I smiled at the lady as she walked out, i ate slowly and formally. Once I've eaten, I laid on the sofa reading a Book named "The Grimm's Curse"; it is my favourite. I found it mysterious as a book and i like it, and the cute romance is so adorable. Time seemed to have flown quickly as I could feel someone taking the books out of my hands, tucking me in and turning the lights off. For some reason, the warmth of the hands reminded me of my mum. But she was working, so it couldn't be her.

November 7th, 20XX
8am

I woke up again. Well, at least you know I'm still alive. Stretching myself like my usual morning routine, I got dressed in a brown knee length skirt with a grey long sleeve shirt. I braided my hair and applied some light makeup. Today was my birthday, I wasn't very excited. I check my figure and appearance at the body mirror before I went downstairs. I heard my parents this morning, and I thought I was still going crazy. But then I saw them, and got happy. So it was really Mum yesterday night.

Me: You're home !!

Mum: Of course, sweetie, happy birthday my dear.

Father: I would of made you wear an expensive dress to school but as Andrio said you were unhappy about him coming to school I decided that maybe just a necklace might suit you better.