8 (Edited)

Lunch appeared and i made my way to the rooftop. I opened the door and step to a bench. Nobody was here which was great. I sat and look at the view. It was quite beautiful.I closed my eyes and listened to the wind, a hum of a melody left my lips as i drown in it. It was the wind who helped me, and mouth opened as the words came out finally.

Me:"A couple talks through sidewalks by the water. Up a bridge way over Venice waves at night. As I listen close to ones and O's converge in words through distant satellites. And it feels like space between these days gets darker. In the contrast of reflecting city lights. But I wish I had a tourist map of places that it doesn't get so bright."

My body decided to stand up and drag me to the barriers were my hand tangle in the gaps.

Me:"Cause I can feel a slow heal in the corners. When I can steal away some dreams of you. And I know you'll find some peace of mind wherever you are. Till the headlights glow or the radio come tear the miles apart. But I hope that no one tells you that you fell away too far, you never are, you never are. You never are. The spirit calls through 4 walls for another. As the heart of matter faithfully keeps time. While beneath the skin the oxygen is played like music singing love alive. I can feel the slow dance getting faster. For a minute did you feel the worlds collide. I know you'll find some peace of mind wherever you are. Till the headlights glow or the radio come tear the miles apart. But I hope that no one tells you that you fell away too far, you never are, you never are. You never are. "

I was about to get into the chorus again when i heard a voice. It was Aiden.  
Him: "You have a nice voice"
Me: "uh... oh.. thanks"

He chuckled softly and came to stand by me, i was still looking at the view,  knew he was looking at me.

Him:"I didn't see you in Science, is everything okay?"

Me:" Oh.. i was just in the nurse office, i still had a small headache, but I'm fine now."

He nodded again.

Me: "Aiden.." i Say silently

Him: "mmh?"

Me: "Nevermind, it doesn't matter."

Him:" No tell me, I'm here for you so you can tell me if something is bothering you. I'll do my best to help you"

I sigh, yeh maybe... Aiden look at me again, this time a little longer before he turned me to look at him. "You're my fiancée, and i will care for you." His arms pulled me into his embrace, his hug was so tender that a small smile crept on my face. my eyes closes and i felt calmer than before.

Me:" I don't really understand. Are you okay with the marriage? Do you even like me? Why would you care for me if you don't like me? If you don't want this marriage then you can just say so"

Him:" What about you? You could of easily refused. "

Me:" Well....umh... that's.. that's different!" i look away, i knew for sure that i was blushing and that Aiden was founding this amusing.

A low chuckled echoed through to my ears and his upped body shift forward as he went to speak in my ear.

Him:" You have a crush on me? How cute" He teased. I squirm and my face was probably a tomato by now, even my ears were probably red. I pushed him away and my hands swayed in front of me.

Me:" No, I don't!" I denied, but my behavior right now was probably contradicting. He laughed and grabbed my arms, pulling me once again. My pupils contracted and my eyes widen as i felt his lips on mine. He was kissing me! My first kiss! He parted away.

Him:" I was the one who ask my father if i could marry you" He confessed, i didn't have time to reply because he was kissing me again.

It was very gentle, and... amazing. This time, i kissed back. I never kissed anyone before but it was the probably something i would never forget. His hands came to cup her face as the kiss deepens, his forces pushed me against the barriers. My arms reach out to behind his neck, and his left hand brushed down behind my back to my waist before bringing me closer, his right hand went behind my head, tangled in my hair. My head was exploding, it was so sweet, gentle yet passionate and rough. The kiss heated up slightly every second, from biting and sucking my lips to just kissing them gently. My mouth open to try to breathe, but he took the opportunity to twist his tongue in mouth. It was very weird and i was very unexperienced. But it felt so new and worth experiencing. So i tried to follow, it was if our tongues were battling each other through our mouths. There was a strange feeling down my stomach, butterflies swarmed in my stomach like crazy. It felt endless, like time just stopped.

Aiden finally left my mouth slowly, i was out of air. I was gasping for air, just like how he was. My cheeks were red from the moment, and i blushed even more thinking about what just happened. Aiden had his head in my neck as he too tried to breathe, while doing so, he started kissing some small kiss on my neck. I giggled.

Me:" Ahh! I tickles."

Aiden:" Where did you learn to kiss?" he ask, between the small kisses. I was still giggling.

Me:" No where...ahaha, stop it tickles!"

He smirked, and continued, but a little bite appeared, and another, and more kisses and i stop laughing. My breathe was hitching, and sensations appeared.

Me:" Aiden" I tried to push him. "Aiden, stop" He continued. The strange sensation were unfamiliar to me, and they were at school " Aiden!" He stopped, but he froze too.

Him:" i-i'm sorry."

I sigh, i hugged him.  "It's fine"

He smiled and hugs me back, and inconveniently, the bell rang. I broke free from him and took my bag, but he gently took my hand and sat me down.

Him:" Let's miss on this period, i want to know more about you"

Me:" But i already miss one period , i don't want to miss another one" i told.

Him:" Don't worry, I'll have that cover. So?"

I thought for awhile and sigh, i finally nodded. I laughed as he cheered. We talk through the period, we didn't even check, but we probably missed the two lessons. There was so much to talk about, and kisses. Every so often, he would come and kiss me, but i would always stop him. I've never felt closer to him that i have ever been but something was missing...