Chapter 1: The phonecall

(Here is something you should know before reading.

1. My original language is not english so my writing might not be at it's best.

2. There is going to be writing errors in this story.

3. I have a small plan and that is that this will be updated once a weak, but that might change later.

4. Here are some stuff you need to know to not wonder whats going on.

Thoughts: [what do I write]
Speaking: "Hello!"

That's all enjoy reading this story!)
———————————————————————

Jungkook's POV:

It had all started with a normal day for us idols, we practiced, ate dinner and watched a movie together.

While watching the movie I cuddled close to Hobi when his phone started to ring, I looked over at his phone and saw it was one of our managers.
Hobi answered the phone and stood up from the big cuddle pile hushing my  omegas whimpers at the loss of contact telling me he'd  come straight back after the call.

After Hobi left towards the kitchen I cuddled closer to Jin the Beta of my pack seeking comfort from him since 1. He was the closest and 2 out of the rest of my hyungs when it comes to comforting someone Jin is in 1st place and Yoongi second.

Jin understood what I needed and sent out calming pheromones calming the omega in me down, even tho it's not as strong as an alphas pheromones but betas pheromones are better.

Because betas are one of the ranks that has instincts to help the rest of the pack when in need, both during heat and rut.
———————————————————————
Hoseok's POV:
I walked into the kitchen with the phone to my ear,  "Hello?" I spoke with half a smile on my face.
A bit irritated that the manager had to call me right when I started to get really comfortable in the cuddle pile and with Jungkook in my arms.

"Hoseok hello thank you for answering your phone even if it's this late" the manger on the other end spoke with a tired but happy voice.

"Yeah Yeah what do you need manager" I asked wanting to get this call over with, so I could get to Jungkook.

"I was just wondering if you could help someone trainees with a dance cover of Fake Love?" He asked me with a hopeful voice "since you know you're the dance captain of Bts" he again said with the same hopeful tone.

"Sure I can do that but when is it? Like when do they need my help?" I asked going over to the fridge and looked at the calendar.
Seeing that next week was when Jungkook preheat starts and right after that his heat.

"Well the group will start training next week but, you will go and help them the week after, and stay there, training with them for 3 days" he said as a message popped up on my phone with the scheduled training of the trainees dance practice.
————————————————————————
No ones POV:
He froze when heard what the manager said, and as he froze he sent out pheromones telling the omega a short hall away that his alpha was in destress.

(Oh and I'm
Sorry for all the POV change)
————————————————————————
Jungkook POV:
I was relaxing in Jin's hold when I felt strong pheromones coming from the kitchen, and I knew it was Hobi I got a bit worried and lifted my neck higher so I could smell the pheromones better.
And when I got a good sniff of his pheromones and smelled his destress I quickly shot up from Jin's arms and ran towards the kitchen.
————————————————————————
Hobi POV:
I ended the call after getting some more information from the manager feeling my destress building [what do I do now, I can't leave kookie alone when his heat starts, what if he'll end up hating me what if he breaks our bond....]
I thought feeling more distressed as the thoughts of what to do and his reactions when he knew kept growing bigger and stronger blocking the real world out.

Suddenly I felt someone hugging me from behind, I turned quickly feeling the hand let go, to see Kookie standing there with a worried look in his eyes .

"Hobi don't worry I'm here what's wrong?"

He asked me and came closer laying his wrist up under my nose trying to calm me down. I hugged him tightly not wanting to let go until I felt calm enough to explain myself.

"Take all the time you need sunshine"

He said as I felt him begin to manipulate his way toward our shared room, not letting me go as he slowly walked us there.
When we got to our room he walked us straight to his nest and sat himself down with me still holding on.

"Sunshine come here"

He said and tried to move me up towards his neck, I let myself get moved all the way up to his neck not letting him go at the same time the thoughts from before kept growing my nerves getting worse and worse.

"There, it's alright sunshine take deep breaths whatever thoughts that are going through you're head are just there to hurt you none of them are real." He said with a calm voice finally having my face placed to his sent gland on his neck since it's the strongest one.

I finally started to calm down and relax in his arms but not quite letting go of him.
It took me 20 minutes in his arms to calm down and that's when I explained everything about the dance cover and that I would be gone for three days during his heat.

He just sat there petting my hair keeping me close, holding my head to his neck. And would keep calming me and hushing me when I would start to get distressed again.

He explained that's it's alright and that I can just relax, in the end we stayed in our room for about half an hour more before joining the others.

————————————————————————

And that's it for chapter 1
All I want to say is thank you for reading this story.
If you want to help me out on some writing errors please comment it down below and also don't comment mean comments.

I don't really care what you say to me but those comments can mean and do something to others!

But anyway have a nice day!
I purple you and believe that if you try enough you can reach you're goal and you're dreams!

Fighting!!