Chapter 3 Part 1: 84 hours until we meet again

(Ok first of all sorry for not updating and not keeping the schedule I'm having a hard time writing since I have had to help with something within my family, anyway here is the next chapter of this fanfiction)

—————————————————————
Jhope's POV:
As I left Jungkook's room I walked into the living room to find the rest of my members, walking over to each of them smiling, hugging them as I say goodbye,

"Take good care of my bunny while I'm gone, and if it gets desperate I will only allow Namjoon to handle him"

I said with seriousness in my voice making sure the other alphas understood my message, I looked at Namjoon smiling at him.

"Hobi are you sure about that...about this?"
He asked me looking me in the eyes, I walked closer to him and gave him another hug telling him that I'm positive that if jungkook needs some release from his heat he had my permission to help him.

I said my final goodbyes grabbed my suitcase, my backpack and walked towards the front door. I opened it and took a step outside of it turning around to look back towards where I know Jungkook is.

I took a deep breath and turned back around starting to walk down the path towards the awaiting car that was going to bring me to the airport.

I bowed down in a greeting to the driver when he came out to grab my bags, I stopped him from taking them and said I could place them in the back myself. I gave him a big smile as I walked to the car placing my backpack and suitcase in the back before entering the car.

As I put on the seatbelt I look out the window to see jungkook standing there, when the driver started driving away from the house I kept my eyes on the window where Jungkook's standing.

About half an hour later I arrived at the airport, thanking the driver for the trip as a grabbed the bags from the back of the car,  as the car drove off I took out my phone looking at the time seeing that my plane leaves in an hour.

After getting past the security and getting my backpack checked I was off towards the area where my plane will leave from, it took me 30 minutes to eat through security and 20 minutes to find the gate way to my plane, I found a little takeaway food place where I bought some noodles.

After walking back to the gateway noodles in hand I found a sitting place and started to eat, I took out my phone after I was done eating and seeing that my plane will leave in about  4 minutes. I grabbed everything that belonged to me, threw away the thrash and walked over to the gate entrance.

After getting on the plane I sent one last text to my members saying that I got to the plane and that I'll be taking off in 1 minute, after sending the m xessage i put on some headphones plugging them to my phone and started to
look listen to a playlist.

(8 HOURS LATER AFTER LANDING)

After getting of the plane and getting my bags I walked outside where another car was waiting for me, as I entered the car after having my bags placed in the back I felt my phone vibrate.

I took my phone out of my pocket and seeing that it was a message on the group chat that me and my members share, I saw that Tae had sent a question on what to buy of food since Jungkook's heat starts in about 4 hours.

I open one of my files,opening a document where a list of what Jungkook likes to eat during his heat, sharing the document in the group chat.

===============================

*TaeBear is online*

TaeBear: guys what food should I buy for Jungkook?

*HandsomeJin, DestructionBeast, ChimChim, Sunshine and CinnamonRoll is online*