Chapther 2: Telling the pack

(Hey guys sorry that the updates takes time it's just that I finally got to my summer break from work. And me and my family is planing on what to do, but even tho I get this break it does not stop me from trying to at least update once a week. Anyway let's start!

Thoughts: [Hello!]
Speech: "Hello"
————————————————————————
Nobody's POV:
After the movie got finished Hobi stood up from his seat and walked in front of the others.
"Hobi do you need something? Do you have something to say?" Their pack Alpha looked Hobi in the eyes questions on his mind.

"Y-Yeah but do you think we could talk in the pack room?" Hobi asked the whole pack but kept looking at his pack Alpha. After getting a yes from him, Hobi began to walk toward the pack room. The rest his members/pack close behind him mostly all of them wondering what he has to say.

When they had all settled down in their big pack nest that the omegas has built. Namjoon with Jin and Yoongi cuddled up on both his sides, Jimin sitting cuddled up in Tae's lap, and Jungkook having Hobi cuddled up in his lap petting his hair.
———————————————————————
Hoseok's POV:
As me and my pack settled down in the pack nest I felt a hand starting to pet my hair.
I looked up and saw The most beautiful smile and the most beautiful eyes looking down at me.

I was laying in Kookies lap while he was petting my hair when I felt some air brush against my right ear.

"Sunshine you should probably start explaining why you wanted to talk to them"
I shuddered but understood what he meant.

"Guys the reason I wanted to speak with you is because of that phone call" I said with a steady voice, feeling my nerves build up,
everyone but Kookie looked at me with questionable eyes.

After explaining everything to my pack while Kookie helped me through it all, the others seemed to understand. Jimin had asked both me and Kookie about how we will handle this since Kookie's heat will be during the days I'm gone.

"I...We haven't thought about that yet, we were thinking that after we spoke to you guys we could find a way together"

I said as I cuddled closer to Kookie, the other nodding their head confirming they understood what I meant.

———————————————————————
Jungkook's POV:
After a few hours of planning and a lot of cuddles we all came up with a plan, on how the pack would help me during the three days Hobi's gone.

"Kookie are you sure you can handle him being away for half of your heat?"

I had gotten that question by my members a lot after the conversation we had about Hobi having to be away for three day of my heat.
And I had nodded, smiled and said yes.

A few days later my pre heat started and a spent a lot of my time with Jin since he is the beta of the pack. I had asked to be with Hobi a lot of times since the omega in me knew he wouldn't be with me during heat.

Jin had let us be close in the start of my pre heat but when I got closer to my heat none of the alphas was allowed into my room, and that was because they could trigger my heat.

It has gone 4 days of my preheat and I still had a day or two left at least when Hobi had to leave, but before he left he handed Jin a big bag  of clothes specifically a big bag with his clothes.