Chapter 3.5 Part 2:

Ok so after some time here is the following chapter so that will be 2/4 parts done, of the time when Hobi is gone from Jungkook while he is in heat.
Anyway this story has reached 100 reads and I'm so happy, I just want to say thank you to everyone that read this story. I first thought that I would not get any reads on this so I just wrote this for fun but, now that I see people reading this I'm getting so happy. Again thank you! Oh and the vid over thats from youtube is the idols i call trainees in this book, but i will change its so its like my own twist on it.

Anyways! Let's begin!

Thoughts: [Hello!]
Speech: "Hello"
—————————————————
Hobi's POV:
As i woke up I looked at the time [8:30 AM] I sighed and stood up from the bed, I walked over to the bathroom. I took of my clothes and went into to shower washing my hair and cleaning myself, opening the shower doors grabbing the towel and fastened it around my waste.

I walked over to the sink grabbing my toothbrush, putting toothpaste on it and started to brush my teeth. I looked in the bathroom mirror seeing my wet and messy hair form the shower. After finishing my business with the bathroom I put on a black t-shirt and sweatpants.

I walked down stairs I was met by one of my managers who lead me toward a room, I followed I soon found myself in front of stylists who were ready to help me get ready. After half an hour I walked out of the same room to meet my manager with another person, that I guess might be the trainees manager.

I bowed to him as they came over towards me, me and my manager was soon lead upstairs towards some rooms that I guess are the practice rooms. I smiled as I walked over to a window in the wall looking in at the dancing trainees.
I already saw some flaws while they danced to fake love but it's nothing a little couching can fix.

Looking at the clock on my wrist [9:57 AM] I looked over to the managers adn nodded signaling that i was ready to meet them.

( FEW HOURS LATER )

"Guys take a 10 minute break before you guys can try again" I told them with a smile in my face, wanting a break myself. They all went over to their bags and managers to get some water to drink and rest. I walked over to my own bag (A manager had gone back to his room and picked up his bag, while he danced with/trained the trainees) looking through it finding both his water bottle and his phone.

———————————————————————
Nobody's POV:

After taking a few sips of the water he put his attention on his phone, seeing some notifications from Twitter, YouTube and other apps. What caught his attention was the one message from his group chat, [Guys calm down!] he clicked on it and the group chat opened.

===============================
My little babies

HandsomeJin} Guys calm down!

*Sunshine is online*

ChimChim} Do you guys have to yell so loud in the dorm Jungkookie is trying to sleep?!

HandsomeJin} If one of  you even wakes him up none of you will be getting the dinner I'm making!

ChimChim} does that include me Hyung???

HandsomeJin} No you and Kookie will get all the food you two want.

TaeBear} But Jiiiiiiiiiiiin!

HandsomeJin} No buts Tae.

DestructionBeast} Baby no don't say that.

HandsomeJin} Sorry Darling but that's how it is, so lower your voices.