Speak To Me

People have issues with Tom X Si but it's a good ship and if you hate it please just skip it. And all respect goes to them this is just fan fiction.
T/W: abuse, panic attacks, homophobic slurs, and self harm.

⭐️🌟✨Tom✨🌟⭐️

I sat in the corner of my room scared and alone. I pulled my knees closer to my chest and let out another whimper. I looked over at the window, hot tears ran down my face. My body started shaking and my vision blurred.
My chest started to tighten and my ears started ringing.
I couldn't see and my head was pounding. I put my head in my hands and rocked back and forth.
I felt gentle hands on me shifting me into their lap.
"It's me, calm down baby, please." Si whispered in my ear, "I'm here now it's okay."

I took deep breaths and untucked myself. I looked up at Si as he ran his hands through my messy curls.
"Let's sit you up," Si pulled me up so he was resting against the wall and I leaned against his chest.
"Did something set you off?" He asked me. I shook my head and shrugged.
"Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked, I nodded and got up and laid on my bed and held my arms out for him.
He smiled his dorky smile and laid next to me letting me cuddle into him. He searched through Netflix before deciding on a scary movie. I laid on my side and stared into his eyes, he looked at me. I hid my face quickly trying to hide the blush.
"Oh no you don't," Si pulled my hands from my face. I whined and held his hand, "You're to cute for me."
I kissed his cheek and cuddled into him watching the movie. I heard our front door open and my dad yelling from downstairs. I got up and pushed Si towards the window.
"Are you gonna be okay?" He whispered, I nodded. He climbed out the window and I shut it. I picked up my bag and slid it under my bed and shut my TV off. I sat down on my bed and pretended to be reading a book. My dad threw the door open, "what are you doing?"
I didn't dare make eye contact with him.
"Are you going to talk?" He spat at me.
I continued to just look at my hands and not respond to him.
"God you're so fucking stupid," he grabbed me by my arm and threw me on the ground.
"Are you still hanging with those fags?"
I didn't move, he kicked my ribs and I whimpered. "Answer me!" I shook my head and curled myself into a ball.
"Fucking wimp," he kicked me a few more times before leaving my room.
I sat up and pushed myself up against the wall and started shaking again. Why was I such a fucking disappointment.
I pulled up the sleeve of my shirt and stared at the cuts and scars. I reached into my backpack and pulled out the piece of silver. I ran it across the healing cuts. I grimaced at the pain but sighed as the red liquid fell from my wrist. I sighed and continued till there was no more healing cuts. I set the blade down and applied pressure to the cuts. I cringed at the stinging and let tears fall.
I didn't need Si or Rob or Matt knowing about this. But they never found out anyways.

🌿🌱🍃Si🍃🌱🌿

I waited at the front of the school with Starbucks for Matt, Rob, And Tom. I saw Matt and Rob walking over hand in hand. "Hey Si!" Rob smiled.

"Straw Berry Acia tea refresher for Rob," I handed him his drink, "And Matt's gross vegan coffee."

"Thank you," Matt smiled as he took his cup. I saw Tom walking up the steps of the school and I smiled at him. He was wearing my soccer hoodie that was 3 sizes to big for him. He had leggings and converse on to match. His curly locks fell into his face, he smiled at us and took his drink.

"Are you okay?" I asked him side hugging him, he nodded and leaned into my touch.Tom has decided to go selectively mute our freshmen year. None of us questioned it but just went with it, Matt and Rob were super protective over him. Tom didn't have it easy at home so we all needed to be here for him to make sure he didn't do anything irrational. A lot of times his dad wouldn't come home for days at a time so I'd come take care of him and spend time with him.