Outed

This is fun lol.
T/W: angry Matt.

💍Rob💍

I smiled as I took the mic from the guy doing the interview.
"Okay, hello today you're watching Alternative Press here with." He looked over at me.

"Hi I'm Rob Damiani from Don Broco," I stated.

"How is your guys first US headlining tour going?" He asked.

"It's been pretty nice," I chuckled.

"So, it's been a little bit over a year since you guys toured is it nice to be back on the road?"

"Yeah, after Matt and I'd wedding and taking a bit of a break it's been nice to be back on the road." I said the last part quietly realizing what I just did. I was on a live interview that tons of fans just saw. The comments on the live started rolling in as "is Ratt real?" So many of those. I started to panic but pushed it away and would just finish the interview.

💐Matt💐

I dropped my phone as Rob said that, did he really do that on purpose? My parents were the opposite of accepting people. I wasn't ready for people to know, how fucking stupid is Rob.
I started crying and put my head in my hands I felt so betrayed.

I heard the tour bus door open and I quickly picked my phone up and pushed the tears from my face. I saw Rob come in and I got up and went to my bunk. The last thing I wanted to do was speak to Rob.
I shut the curtain on it and I heard foot steps come towards the bunk area.

"Matt I'm sorry," Rob sighed, "It was an accident."

"Yeah will it be when my parents don't want anything to do with me anymore?" I snapped at him through tears.

"It was an accident I didn't mean to I've just been so caught up with it. It just kind of came out," I apologized.

"Rob just go away," I sobbed.

"But Matt..." I mumbled.

"Go!" I snapped, I heard him walk away and I pulled my hood up.
Si texted me that him and Rob were going out and I waited till they left.
I climbed out of my bunk and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a salad bowl from the fridge. I filled a glass with some water and sat at the table. I took my phone from my pocket and scrolled through all the comments. Everyone knew now, I don't think my parents had seen the video but maybe they wouldn't.
Tom walked out from the back and sat down across from me.
"Are you mad at Rob?" He asked.

"Yeah," I shrugged.

"You know he didn't mean to, he feels so bad." Tom explained.

"I know but if my mom see's this that's it for me. They'll disown me," I frowned.

"Matt is pleasing your mom really costing you your marriage?" Tom sighed.

"I mean," I shrugged, "When I was pretending to be with that one girl my mom was just so happy and I don't want to disappoint her."

"So, making Rob feel guilty as hell and he will forever if you don't forgive him better?" He got up and grabbed his leftovers from the fridge, "Si had a hard time coming out to his mom but he did and now we can be open."

"I'm not sure if my mom is going to take I'm gay and married to my life long best friend as a valid answer." I sighed.

"It's worth a shot, when Rob gets back tell him you love him. Then when and if your mom calls or sees the video maybe try to make her understand?"

"It's worth a shot," I smiled all of a sudden missing Rob.

Later when Rob came back I jumped up off the couch and hugged him.
"Hey Matt..." Rob smiled and rubbed my back then kissed my head.

"I'm sorry and I love you so much." I turned my head up and kissed him.

"Matt I love you so much and you know I wouldn't do it on purpose." He blushed and pulled me closer to him. I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out my pocket.
My mom.
I glanced at Rob and he nodded, I pushed the answer button.

"Hello," I sighed into the phone.

"Rob?" She asked.

"...yeah," I frowned glancing at Rob.

"He's better than that one girl you brought around," she chuckled. I sighed in relief and hugged Rob again.

"Thank you mom," I smiled.

"Go to bed Matt, love you."

"Love you too," I hung up and kissed Rob again.

"So?" Tom asked.

"Ratt is real," I looked up at Rob and he had already been working on a post.

"Shall I?" He asked showing me the post.

"Yeah," I grabbed his hand and drug him to the couch.
We sat down and watched all the comments roll in. Maybe some good things did came out of today.