Skate Bitch

Mattys gonna be a lil skater in this 😊. Please don't say that ever again XD.
Also Rob liked my friends pic of us like at the beginning of the month and we just realized it and I'm literally pissing XD. Also T/W: passive verbal and little physical abuse and Homophobic slurs.

 Also T/W: passive verbal and little physical abuse and Homophobic slurs

🌹Rob🌹

🌹Rob🌹

I opened up my laptop to check my email, I turned on my Spotify and opened another tab. I signed into my gmail before seeing another parent email.!I skimmed through it, another tutoring gig for 11th grade math. You could call me a nerd I got straight A's and I loved comic books. I emailed the mom back with times and said to have her son email me.
I read through the rest of my emails before texting Luke.

Rob: still up for tonight?

Luke: yep!

Rob: okay be there soon.

I got up and grabbed my jacket and keys, I went downstairs and slipped my shoes on.
"Where are you off to so quickly?" My dad asked coming out of the kitchen.

"Luke and I are going to a movie," I smiled.

"Okay have fun be home before 10," he smiled back. I went out the side door into the garage and unlocked my truck. (Yes Rob drives a truck in this.)
I got in and plugged my phone into the aux and turned on Superwhatevr. I opened the garage and headed my way to Luke's.

"It really didn't have to end like that," like chuckled as we walked out of the theater.

"The ending was shit," I ranted. We started walking down the street.

"Do you wanna go upstate after school tomorrow?" Luke asked.

"I would but I gotta tutor this kid," I sighed.

"Ah fuck, what subject?"

"11th grade math,"

"So it should be that bad?" Luke half asked.

"Depends if they're willing to work," I sigh as we stopped at a corner.

"I've never been willing enough to tutor," Luke shrugged.