2 suprises, one day (1/2)

[Y/n POV]
I sighed, what am I going to do I thought. I was sitting on the bathroom floor with a pregnancy test in my hands, two lines shown on it. This means positive. I'm pregnant. But we used protection, how could this happen. We're not even married, he will just throw me out and-
God damn it. Y/n stopping thinking about that. But he wouldn't would be?

I stood up and looked into the mirror. Of course I was happy, but would Yoongi be happy? I sighed. I have to tell him I can't keep it from him then he he will get even more mad.

Chills ran through my arms. I sniffled. It's okay y/n pull yourself together, you got this just dress up like a queen and go confront him, I mean whether he wants the baby or not your a strong women. You and the baby will get through this.

[Y/n's outfit]

After getting ready you decided to decorate a box for the pregnancy test

After getting ready you decided to decorate a box for the pregnancy test. After all there is a fifty, fifty chance of him liking that I'm pregnant or hating it.

I sighed, put your game face on sister you got this.

[1 hour later]

Yoongi and I had decided to meet up at Jin and Namjoon's house because Yoongi had a surprise. And this is probably where he breaks up with me. What if he-
I sighed laying my head down on the stirring wheel, my horn blared out. Oh shit. I looked up seeing a a ton of glares thrown at me, before the stoplight changed to green.

I continued driving, but still thinking about it. Maybe he might propose?! I thought. Probably not. I mean he's not that whipped for me. He could have somebody way prettier than me. And somebody way skinner than me. I mean I wasn't fat but, I wasn't skinny either.

I finally arrived coming to a stop outside their house. I saw tons and tons of cars parked outside. Jeez, good thing I dressed up. I grabbed the box and I slipped it into the pocket of my blazer, surprisingly it fit. I opened my car door and walked to the front door.

As I reached the front door I heard the whole house go silent and footsteps coming to a halt. That's weird I thought. I gulped. I sucked in a breath and opened the door.
————————————————————————

Hahahaha cliffhanger
Thanks for reading
I purple you all💜