14k Summer Special 

-A/n
•This is a couple years later :)

[Y/n POV]
I sighed as I had to let Ji-young off for her first day of middle school. I was extremely nervous for her more than she was for herself. I really hope she makes good friends seeing as she kind of stuck to herself in elementary school. She never talked to me about her friends, or if I asked she would say she liked staying to herself. And it worried me. It also worried Yoongi a little but he insisted that we just wait and see if she makes friends in middle school.

I'm sort of scared that somebody is picking on her or anything of the sort. And if they are they will have a mad mama that is for sure.

My thoughts were brushed aside as I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I leaned my head back onto his neck, inhaling his smell. Not any kind of cologne or anything just Yoongi.

"Good morning babe". Yoongi said turning me around, placing one hand on my waist and using his other to cup my cheeks. Bringing me in for a kiss.

"Morning". I said smiling into the kiss.

By just a blink of my eyes ji-young was already in high school. And me and Yoongi we're excited for Ji-young's future. But we were also scared.

(A/n)
Thank you all for reading this book I will continue to update this book but we are now headed into the second book and it will mainly consist of Ji-young and her high school life. Also sorry this chapter was short but I wanted to keep it simple. Also I'm still working on Room 04.
Thank you I love you all💜
Also thank you for 14k :)
Remember to keep your head up and always smile.