April fools special

[Y/n POV]

I yawned waking up from my nap. Stretching I sat up and hopped off the bed. Me and Yoongi had rented out a beach house in Hawaii as his grandma watched ji-young. It was for our one year anniversary. I smiled as I saw Yoongi sitting outside on the deck watching the waves roll by. I walked into the kitchen and started making coffee for me and Yoongi.

I yawned again. I'm still tired from the flight we had yesterday. We still have to continue un-packing our clothes, because yesterday all we did was make sure all the windows and doors were locked, put our sheets and pillows on the bed after cleaning it, and cuddled while falling asleep.

My thoughts cleared as I finished making the second cup of coffee.

I grabbed both cups and started walking to the door. As I did Yoongi turned around, as he did he quickly opened the door for me. "Wifey" he nodded giggling. I laughed walking onto the deck as he shut the door. As he did he took both coffees from me and sat them down onto the table.

I gave him a confused stare. Before I could react he picked me up bridal style and sat me on the decks railing. The house was all one story so if I fell it would only be a two foot drop.

I was facing the ocean watching the waves go by when Yoongi handed me my coffee. "Thanks baby" I said giving him a forehead kiss as he wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me close.

I sighed into his touch. "You good babe" he said sipping his coffee. "Yeah just stressed about leaving ji-young" I said.

"Don't be she's in great hands and you left her extra breast milk". Yoongi said rubbing his nose against my neck.

"I know but-..." I trailed off . "But nothing let's stop worrying and enjoy our anniversary." Yoongi said taking both coffees and setting them down. As he did, he wrapping arms tightly around my waist and picked me up, setting me so that I was facing him.

As he did are lips met, in a soft but deep kiss.

"I love you Yoongi" I said.

"I love you too babygirl" he said holding my chin up with his fingers. I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Cute" he chuckled, before pulling me into another kiss.

————————————————————————

Stay safe 🙏

I purple you all💜