Chapter V

WHAT!?" Both Caine and Diana shouted, both their faces bright red. The desks froze in the air then fell as silence then erupted the room until Drake just started laughing his head off.

"You find this funny you asshole?!" Diana shouted fuming with embarrassment and rage.

"Yeah it's hilarious! I knew since Dawn got here! So Dawn when does that happen?" Drake asked.

"I'm not telling you Drake especially since you play a major part in what Gaia does!" Dawn shouted at the bully.

"Who's Gaia?" Jack asked trying to ease the tension in the room

Dawn sighed and decided to tell them what happens in LIGHT.

"So let me get this straight Gaia is the kid of Caine and Diana and she's basically the Gaiaphage and Drake is immortal and the barrier changes?" Sam asked making sure he, Dekka and Astrid heard Dawn correctly.

"Yeah.." Dawn answered hesitatingly since she didn't want to say what happens to Little Pete, Brianna and everyone else in the FAYZ.

"When did I get pregnant?" Diana asked walking over while avoiding Caine as much as possible.

"On the island," Dawn answered calmly as Diana then silently walked out of the room, everyone then looked at Caine.

"What?! Why are you looking at me?" He demanded.

"Go after her you moron." Sam stated. Caine rolled his eyes and walked out of the room as the others excluding LP and Drake since he's well Drake, moved the desks into a circle and sat down to discuss their next move.

"Well, how do we get back ?" Astrid asked.

"I don't know but we better get back soon before Albert and Zil cause more trouble," Dekka said clenching her fist.

"How bad is it?" Jack asked her.

"It's like the flipping holocaust! All the freaks are forced to stay at Coates and some of them disappear every few days and aren't seen again and Albert moved to the island with half of our resources and Zil made himself the new Caine and frankly I rather deal with king Caine then King Zil!" Dekka exclaimed losing her temper as she made a bunch of chairs float then plummet in the floor.

"Wait a minute Drake how did you know about Gaia before I told you?" Dawn asked looking at the bully who was sitting by the window watching the storm.

"Because I read the book and frankly I don't like the ending," Drake answered.

"Wow, you actually have a brain who would have thought," Diana commented as she and Caine walked in the room.

"So are you two ok with know?" Dawn asked the couple.

"We're fine," Caine answered quickly as he and Diana sat down.

"Alright well, how do we get outta here?" Jack asked

"We still could try to blow up the lighthouse," Astrid suggested.

"I'm hungry you guys think of something while I go with Drake to get food," Dawn said standing up.

"I'm not going anywhere with you," Drake said glaring.

"So you rather stay with a bunch of townies, a double-crosser, and the parents to be?" Dawn asked crossing her arms.

"Can you not talk about it!" Diana shouted embarrassed.

"Whatever let's go, this place better have good cafeteria food," Drake said as Dawn followed. After a few minutes, Dawn stopped walking and Drake looked at her.

"Why'd you stop aren't you hungry?" Drake asked.

"I gotta tell you something, Drake." Dawn said quickly

"Listen if you got a crush on me I'm flattered but you just aren't my type." Drake said shrugging

"What? No I don't have crush on you. I can do way better then you." Dawn said rolling her eyes as Drake then stepped forward and got in her face.

"Answer my question before I whip the skin off you." The bully warned.

"Look I have a plan that will stop Gaia but also help you stay an immortal jackass." Dawn answered stepping back.

"I'm listening." Drake said curiously.

"I kill you and Gaia's plan changes and possibly end all together since we both know you play an major role in her plan. And since you won't stay dead for long you'll be back in the FAYZ when you regenerate." Dawn explained.

"Alright so how do you kill me?" Drake asked calmly.

"Like this." Dawn said as a few minutes later after killing Drake she walked back to the classroom and walked inside.

"Where's Drake?" Astrid asked.

"Dead. We made a plan now how are we gonna blow up the lighthouse?" Dawn asked.

"Whoa wait. What do you mean Drake is dead?" Jack asked her.

"I mean he's dead but he's immortal so he'll be back." Dawn replied sitting back in her seat as the group went over the plan to get them home.