Chapter XII: The Final Showdown: Little Pete vs Gaia

"Are you insane!?" Diana shouted.

"Yes! I am!" Dawn laughed as the fire started to spread around them and the lighting happened more frequently.

"Let's get this over with Nemesis," Gaia stated walking to the center.

"Stay away from him you evil brat!" Astrid shouted only for Pete to drop his Game boy and walk towards the center as well.

"Petey! Don't!" Astrid cried as she tried to run out to stop her brother only to be grazed by a fireball.

"You can't interfere, Astrid, if you do I'll kill them both," Dawn smirked.

"Where are Sam and the others?!" Astrid yelled wondering where her boyfriend and friends were.

"I sent them back to the town and Coates." Dawn replied shrugging "Everyone is probably still freaking out on where you four are, why the town is chaos so pretty normal FAYZ stuff. Why? you wanna see them?"

"Yes! You psycho!" Astrid exclaimed.

"Hey! Watch it blondie I can kill you in the worst way possible." Dawn warned as she took out her phone and pressed a button showing a large hologram then she showed it to the pair. On hologram it showed Luna and Drake terrorizing the town, Sam and Caine arguing with each other, Dekka and the Breeze fighting off the human crew, Ava and Dean protecting all the bystanders who tried to stay out of the fight. "See pretty normal stuff for the FAYZ."

"What's normal about any of this!? What kind of fan are you!?" Diana demanded glaring at Dawn.

"I'm a super psycho fan!" Dawn exclaimed smiling.

"Can't you write fan-fiction like a normal fan instead of doing this!" Diana gestured to everything around them.

"Yeah I wrote a fan fiction called FAYZ Kingdoms and well it didn't work out I wrote lots of fan-fiction and it got boring so I decided to meet you guys in person yadda, yadda, yadda, here we are." Dawn explained lying about some of the details.

"You're crazy!" Diana yelled as Gaia and Little Pete started to fight, well Gaia was fighting Little Pete was well being Little Pete. Gaia punched the boy in the face and started to beat him up brutally. This lasted for what seemed like hours until Gaia lifted Pete up into the air and everyone froze well everyone except Dawn, Diana, and Astrid.

"What just happened?" Diana asked looking at Dawn who returned to her normal appearance and jumped down from her chair.

"We need to discuss an ending," Dawn stated summoning a table and three chairs, the three of them sat down.

"What do you mean?" Astrid asked.

"The original ending before the next few books MONSTER, VILLAIN and HERO are that both Little Pete and Caine die, so many people die in the final battle." Dawn explained.

"How do they die?" Diana questioned.

"Well, Astrid since you already killed Little Pete, his soul or whatever posses Caine who decides to sacrifice himself so LP can kill Gaia which does happen. Now I am going to give you both the decision either we all stay here and watch those to fight it out or I send you back with your memories intact and let it play out from there." Dawn said.

"Why us?" Astrid asked.

"Well Astrid it's clear I don't like you, I think like 98 percent of the fandom hates you but you were the only with an actual connection to your brother and I knew you would protect him at any cost and Diana well you're easier to handle then Caine and he would have flipped out plus you are technically Gaia's mother so you have a bond with her and Drake would just make everything about him so yeah that's why I choose you two." Dawn explained.

"Um ok, I guess that makes sense but why am I hated?" Astrid asked a little hurt.

"There are too many reasons but to put it in one sentence, you're an annoying, needy, whiny, boring, irritating-" Dawn started only to be cut off.

"Never mind forget I asked. " Astrid stated.

"Now shall we discuss a way to end Inferno Lighting?" Dawn smirked as they started talking.

[FOURTH WALL BREAKING]

Dawn walked up to the screen and faced the viewers.

"As you know GONE might get a TV show I decided to announce that the next chapter of Inferno Lighting will be revealed when that happens in the LP vs Gaia fight but there's not gonna be an ending. I know you all wanted an epic conclusion well I don't. I still need to read HERO so I wanna leave it up to you guys, also because why would you guys want to end it? I wanna live on! So Inferno Lighting will not have an ending. I repeat it won't have one sorry not sorry. Make up your own endings! Hell have an ending where I'm not a fan of GONE and I kill everyone or or one where I fall in love with one of the characters or one where I sacrifice myself so LP can kill Gaia! Let you imaginations fly! Later Dawn Out!" Dawn smiled before dropping a smoke bomb and everything went black.