11

I did it. I explained everything. I couldn't make myself look up from my lap.

"Cassidy. It's okay." I look up and see all three of the boys staring at me with tears in their eyes and a comforting smile on their lips. I nod and we go back to pretending nothing happened.

"Cass, if it's okay with me asking, what gang were your parents in?" Asher asks while shoveling food into his mouths.

"It's fine Ash. Um I think it was like Blue Cheetahs or something like that." I answer trying to remember.

"The blue leopards" Asher mumbles under his breathe. I look at him confused.
"Do you know what the name of the rival gang was?"

"No. But I remember the guy having a tattoo of a skull on his shoulder." I pause and look at Asher who looks like white. Like really white.
"Ash you okay?" I say putting my hand on his.

"Yea bro you look like you just saw a ghost." Noah agrees.

"Wha- Yea. Yea I'm fine. I just um, have a headache. No big deal." He says flashing a smile. We nod and continue our food. I glance up from my plate to see Brent looking at me confused. I shrugged and finished my meal. He was hiding something. Maybe he really did just have a headache though. I don't know. But something is up and I don't like it. When we got home I said goodnight to everyone before going up to my room and falling asleep quickly.

Brent's POV (surprise bitches)

He's hiding something. We all know it. I go into Cassidy's room and see that she is fast asleep. I sigh and make my way back downstairs to see Noah and Asher already sitting on the couch. I join them and Noah looks at me before looking at Asher.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"What are you hiding from Cassidy?"

"What do you mean?"

"At the diner, you turned white as a ghost when she was talking about her parents. What are you jot telling us?" Asher sighs and rubs the back of his neck.

"If I tell you guys, you can't tell Cassidy. You have to promise me this guys. She can't find out." He says eagerly.
I look at Noah who just nods and tells Asher to begin.

"I know the people who killed Cassidy's parents." He says barely audible.

"What the hell do you mean." Noah spits through his gritted teeth.

"The tattoo," Asher continues before lifting up his shirt revealing a marking on his side. A skull tattoo. "I'm part of the Black Skulls. So was the man who kidnapped Cassidy." He finishes.

"WHO WAS IT!" I scream causing both Noah and Asher to flinch.

"I-i don't know. I wasn't part of the gang when this happened. But if he was only 19 at the time, he's 22 now, meaning he probably is still in the gang. Which means I know him considering," he pauses before taking a deep breathe, "I'm the leader." He finally finishes.

"You can't be here. You can't be by Cassidy. How the hell can we trust you when you didn't even tell anyone of us that you are a fucking gang leader!" Noah shouts.

"Guys listen. You both know I would never do anything to Cassidy. I didn't even know her parents were gang leaders until today." He pleads. "Please don't take her away from me."

"We can't put her in danger Asher. Her parents were gang leaders. That would make her and her brother gang leaders. What do you think she will do when she finds out."

"Please Guys. Don't tell her. I love her so much. You have to trust me when I say I would NEVER put her in danger. The skulls and Leopards aren't even rivals anymore. Once I became leader last year the first thing I did was end the feud. We are allies now. Please you guys have to believe me."  I look at Noah who sighs.

"Fine. But you better bet that if anything EVER  happens to her. You will be dead. You want us to believe you,then you better believe us when we say we will put you in a grave." Asher nods quickly before standing up and hugging us both saying thank you.
"Now we are going to pretend this never happened for the sake of Cassidy."
What will happen when Cassidy does find out. It's bound to happen eventually.

************************************************************************************************

Oh snap! A lot has happened in this chapter. Let me know what you think.
Please comment and vote on this chapter.
Love y'all! Byeeeeeeeee!