30

I woke up in the morning because of the blinding light shining through the window. I smile at the memories from last night. I turn over in bed to look at Asher who's wide awake and staring at me.

"Good morning pumpkin." He says kissing my lips. I smile.

"Morning Ash." We talk for a little bit before FINALLY going downstairs to greet everyone in the kitchen.

"Hey guys how was your date?" Peter asks.

"Good. How was the movie?" I ask sitting down at the table with the rest of my friends.

"Oh it would have been great if a certain someone didn't yell 'Daddy' when Jafar came in screen." Laila explains rolling her eyes. I gasp.

"Brent we've talked about disturbing people during a movie." I yell at him.

"How did you even know it was me?" I give him a 'really' look and he continues to eat his food. I roll my eyes and eat the food that Luke gave me. After breakfast I was walking up stairs to go to my room when I was pulled into a room.

"What happened on the date!" Riley asks as Laila locks the door. I roll my eyes.

"We went to an Italian restaurant and came back." I say. They raise their eyebrows at me.

"Are you sure that's it?" Laila asks with a smile.

"Caaassssiiiiddddyyy. Tell us what happened at home." Riley says causing me to blush. A smile covers my lips as both girls scream with excitement.

"Yay!"

"How was it?"

"Did it hurt?"

"Did you use protection?" I laugh at their curiosity and answer their questions.

"Fine, not really, and yes." They smile and hug me. How is it that they are more excited that I had sex then I was? That's what friends are for I guess.

"Alright Cass. Thank you for your time you may now leave. Oh and get changed we are going to the beach." I smile and leave the room. I go back to my own room and closed the door before getting dressed. I wore the Sam slight blue bikini I wanted to wear the other day and a long Led Zeppelin shirt on top that has slits in the back. I tied my hair up in a high pony and put on sunglasses before walking out of my room. It's only quiet downstairs which makes me suspicious. I find all the boys minus Tony in the kitchen and they all seem mad. I walk over to Asher.

"Hey. What's going on?"

"Oh nothing everything's fine." He's lying.

"Don't lie to me Ash. Last time you acted this way you were keeping a huge secret from me now tell me what happened." He sighs.

"I'm not keeping anything from you Cass. It's just I may or may not have made Tony a Teensie Weensie bit mad at me." I widen my eyes.

"What did you do?" I say getting progressively angrier.

"It's really nothing big Cass."

"Asher please don't lie to me."

"You said you don't want to hear about this stuff Cassidy."

"And look at that we are back to the gang shit. When are all these secrets going to end Asher. Honestly I don't know how much more of this I can take. I know I said I didn't want to talk about this gang shit. But that's just because I don't want to be involved with that stuff. I love you Asher and I just want to understand you so tell me what happened." I beg. He sighs again

"I-I can't Cassidy. I can't tell you this."

"Then i guess I can't be doing this." I say pointing at me and him.

"No Cass. Please don't do this again. I'm sorry but I can't tell you about this. Please Cass."

"I'm sorry." I whisper running away from Asher and up the stairs to Tonys room. I don't bother knocking and I walk in locking the door behind me.

"Cass? What happ-"

"Tell me what happened with Asher." I say on the verge of tears. He doesn't look like he wants to tell me.
"Tony if you do this too I swear to god. I already lost Asher over this and I'm NOT losing you too." His eyes widen.

"You broke up with Asher again."

"Yes Tony because this stupid gang keeps getting in between us."

"Good. I don't want you guys dating."

"Why Tony? Please tell me what he's hiding?"

"Cass. Asher's gang members want to meet you."

"W-what? Why?"

"He said they want to apologize for everything in the past. When I said I didn't feel comfortable with you going without one of the other boys, he got mad saying I didn't trust him. So I told him that I don't want him to be dating you if he gets mad at me for protecting you."

"Oh my god. I am so done with all of this. Thank you for keeping me safe Tone. I gotta go. The girls and I are going to the beach."

"Alright. I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. You didn't do anything." I open the door and walk down the hallway in the direction of Laila's room. I almost made it But was turned around by a force. A force named Asher.

"Cassidy please listen to me. I can explain everything."

"No Asher I don't want to hear it please. Just leave me alone."

"Pumpkin please-"

"She said leave her alone Asher." Tony yells from down the hall.

"Tony it's fine."

"No Cass it's not. Just turn around and walk away Asher she doesn't want you anymore." Asher looks me in the eye.

"Is that true?" He seems mad.

"I-I. I just want to be left alone for know so I can think. I can't do that when I have to grown boys yelling at each other. I'm leaving with the girls to go to the beach. If you guys can't get along civilly when I'm gone then go get a hotel or something cause Im done." I say walking downstairs to wait for the girls. I walk past Asher first.

"I'll talk to you another time okay?" He nods. I walk to Tony next. I give him a hug and kiss his cheek.
"Thank you Tone."

"Have fun at the beach. Love ya."

"Love ya too brochacho." I walk down the stairs to find the girls all ready waiting for me. I nod for them to go and we walk out and to the beach.