Where it all began

Hay everyone! Just a quick little a/n. This is my first story on wattpad and I would appreciate any constructive criticism or if people point out any mistakes that I miss. Hate will not be tolerated. You have been fairly warned. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bold = pokemon speech

Underline = Psychic/telepathy

More keyes will be added later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willows pov.   Age 4.

Mama said that we were going to the Sinnoh region for the summer to celebrate her getting a new job!!

When we got there it's wonderful!! We are allowed to stay at the beach that was cornered off as part of the hotel we were staying at whilst she got our room checked out and stuff moved in.

My big brother Ash went to play with some kids his age and there was no one my age so I decided to go for a swim in the sea and hopefully become friends with some of the pokemon there.

When I get closer I notice a Feebas and a Magikarp playing together in the shallows and decide to see if I can play with them. The Feebas is a strange lilac colour with dark purple patches and gray fins. The Magikarp is a gold colour.

After I got a few feet away from them is said "Can I please join your game? There is no kids my age to play with and I am a strong swimmer so I can keep up with you in deeper water if need be. Please?"

"Do you think she can truly keep up with us, Neptune?" The Feebas said to the Magikarp, Neptune.

"I don't know Lilly. We can give her a chance but if she falls behind then we will just leave her." Said Neptune to the Feebas, Lilly.

"Don't worry." I say as I watch them look surprised "I can keep up with you. I am a fast swimmer and have high stamina so I won't tire quickly."

To this they agree and for a few hours we play together in the shallows that are just off shore but are deep enough to submerge myself in. Wa played until I heard my name being called and promised to play with them next time I come to the beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~tem skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mama wants us to go and look around the town we are in and buy souvenirs for everyone back home. I bought some fridge magnets of the Sinnoh pokemon and I bought some teddies and I even got a few books about the pokemon to give to Professor Oak.

I usually help him with the pokemon he looks after and help to train the new starter pokemon for our region. I love it because I learn about new pokemon every day and when i grow up I want to be a pokemon researcher like Professor Oak. I also want to learn about healing and feeding my pokemon correctly and how to make it myself from plants and berries in the wild. What to eat and what to avoid.

'I wonder what else I could get for Professor Oak...' I think to myself. I was snapped out of my musings by a whimper coming from a nearby alleyway. It was small but seemed to go back quite a bit. Sneaking over when mama was busy I slipped into the alley quietly. The further I went in the louder the whimpers and moans of pain got.

When I got to the end of the alley there was a few boxes stacked up and toppled over making a temporary shelter. Inside that shelter was what I recognised as a Ninetales.

Crouching down I slowly inch closer as I gently call it it. "Hello Ninetales. My name is Willow. I don't want to hurt you. I just want to heal you."