Authors Note

Hey guys. I know I haven't updated in a while and I would just like to explain why and how I think I am going to do things with this story.

First of all I am in Sixth Form and it is kicking my behind. I need to travel 1 hour there and back every day because I did not like the one closer to home.

Second I have work I do at the weekends and I also need to watch our two dogs because they can do anything in 5 minutes of you not paying them attention.

Finally my friend is killing me with saying how many stories are not finished yet and wants me to finish at least 2 before fully re-submerging into this.

The only counter argument is to send her to her own library to see the over 200 works she has posted and most remain unfinished. Plus the ones she did in 2016 almost killed us both from cringe and laughter. But I'm going to make her write some of the newer ones. I know I have helped her with around 5 story lines but she jumps all across the board.

So, over all I have decided that this story will be updated in the summer holidays and there will be a few updates in the beginning that I was able to write during the year, but don't expect too many.

The rest of the year I will be attempting to write some of my other stories and when they are finished I will be posting them.

Thank you for understanding guys and I will see you in the summer!!

Bye!!