The moon stone and more!!

"Where are we headed to now?" Misty asked as we walk through the forest.

"Mt. Moon." I reply as Hemlock sleeps on my neck, who has now divided that she doesn't like poke-balls, and Sabrina walks beside us carrying the two remaining eggs.

I have decided that when we reach the next town I will send some of my pokemon to the island and officially register Pepper as an Ultra Beast in the system.

"That sounds romantic." Misty says.

"It is said that a meteor crashed here back in prehistoric times." Brock explains. "It is called the moon stone."

Suddenly we hear a shout that causes both Pikachu and Hemlock to wake up as we quickly run towards the sound. When we get there we see lots of Zubat attacking a guy who looked like a scientist.

Thinking quickly I tell Hemlock to use Leaf Tornado on them and they fled but one fainted to I caught it and put it on my belt. I only have 1 more space left.

"Are you alright?" I ask him as he slowly gets up off the floor.

"Wow!! You guys are the greatest!!" He shouts hugging me tightly which squished Hemlock in the middle of us and she doesn't particularly like that and she uses Iron Tale to hit him away from us.

He gets up like nothing happened. "They say a mans best friend is a pokemon and with you two I believe it!!"

"Oh that's nice." I reply awkwardly, not exactly knowing what to say or do.

"I'm so moved! Such friendship I thought I would never see! When the Zubat started attacking me I thought I was done for! Then who should arrive, my heroes! Thanks to whom I'm alive! I'm~ ALIVE~!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!! Thank you!!" He seems very happy and crazy.

Subconsciously I block out the conversation as I feel a tugging towards the left and I turn my head that way looking off into the distance. Not fully there.

"Are you coming Willow?" Ash asks snapping me out of my trance.

"I feel like I should go that way." I say pointing through the bushes. "The tugging is very strong so it is quite important. You go on ahead I will catch up with you later."

"Alright." Ash replays used to me saying things like this but the others look confused so Ash explains. "She gets these feelings sometimes that guide her to do things. The money important it is the harder the pull. She can also understand Pokemon and is Psychic but doesn't use her abilities much because they are still growing and she doesn't have full control of them."

Then we go out separate ways, me with Sabrina and Hemlock whilst the others go through the main cave.

I wasn't walking long before we was a cave that I was being pulled to. Inside had a dim light from some bio-luninesent rocks that showed the way.

Then I had the urge to break part of the wall so I did with my mini picaxe that I carry with me and find a fossil. I keep getting pulled to many different parts of the cave to find more fossils until I had, what I guess was them all, which is 10.

I walk further into the cave and see a machine with 10 slots for the fossils so I place them all in and press the green button. There was a flash of white light and stood before me is baby fossil pokemon.

Aerodactyl, female, I call her Aria.
Kabuto, female, I call her Crystal.
Omanyte, female, I call her Shelly.
Anorith, female, I call her Nautilaus.
Lileep, female, I call her Anemone.
Shieldon, female, I call her Pavise.
Cranidos, female, I call her Galeati (Gal-e-a-ti).
Tritouga, female, I call her Kame (Cam-e).
Archen, female, I call her Tobenai (Toh-ben-i).
Tyrunt, female, I call her Alexa.